PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

Eddie and Cindy that was awesome...:). I do like how you captured the fun and camaraderie that makes the JKX what it is. Even when Moby brushed up against some rocks and Ken's jeep wanted to lay down and take a nap there were smiles by all. That atmosphere is what makes the off-road world and jeeping what it is. Thanks for your hard work.

Picked completely at random, the WINNER of the 2nd round of WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

I've been trying to just get the wife to go with me, let alone drive. Lately when I've been watching these videos I catch her glancing over at my tablet or phone. She watched part 2 with me tonight and I pointed out that Cindy was driving that line through the moon rocks, she was pretty impressed! Hopefully this is the first step towards getting her out on the trail.

Great job on the video you two. Can't wait for part 3!

Congratulatoins KingCopperhead!! :thumb:

PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience - Elbe Hills [Part 3 of 4]

Our 4th day of the JK-Experience would start off with a trek to the west, over the Cascade Range, through the Mt. Rainier National Forest and down to a part of Washington that is famous for its deep ruts and menacing mud trenches – the Elbe Hills ORV Area. Named after a creek that runs through a part of it, the Busy Wild would be our trail for the day and it is without question the toughest of the 8 that make up the area. After finishing up the trail, we headed west to Silver Lake which is just west of the town of Eatonville and setup camp for the night.

We hope that you'll enjoy our presentation and that you'll come back for more.

Once again, to help celebrate the release of Part 3 of the Pacific Northwest, we will be giving away a pair of shot glasses to ONE luck member of this forum. To WIN, all you have to do is post up on this thread. A winner will be selected at random and announced next Sunday after the release of Part 4. Good luck to all of you!

attachment.php

:thumb:

Top Bottom