Orion

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice you were able to get out. That's a fun place for sure.

The Scrambler is a rare one with the hard top still intactđź‘Ť

Yeah... Cool Jeep for sure... It hung in there all day (14 hrs) including the 2hr drive out there and back. I was impressed.

I lived a few minutes away in Ridgecrest for a couple years. Then Tehachapi for a couple more years. Would probably give a testy to move back. I loved it out there

Oh, cool... but you are fairly close to the Sierra Foothills now... so that's a plus.

wjtstudios

Hooked
He said it's been in his family over 20 years.... but we probably shouldn't have pushed him to climb that ledge... He snapped the U-Joint strap on the rear driveshaft... or should I say 3/4" tubing... man those driveshafts were thin back then.

Yeah, they are so tiny when they are stock. Glad it’s stayed in the family

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrailHunter

Hooked
Added 1/2” spacers in the front... removed the rear 3” spring & 3/4 spacer ... and installed a new 4” EVO spring... and finally installed the Rockstars.... loaded up the rear and its right where I want it.

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

jdofmemi

Looks great Kirk.

I love the transformation from the first time we wheeled Gold Mountain and you were basically all stock except for the sliders.

jdofmemi

Dude, that's awesome! I had so much fun when it was stock... That was a really fun day. Thanks for sharing that.

That was a great day, and was my first Wayalife run, as well as the beginning of new friendships.

It was a neat mix, a stock two door, Dave, and a two door on 37s, James, a stock four door, yours, and a four door on 37s, mine.

TrailHunter

Hooked
yup...clean looking rig...

Looking great, Kirk! [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Thanks Boyz!

That was a great day, and was my first Wayalife run, as well as the beginning of new friendships.

It was a neat mix, a stock two door, Dave, and a two door on 37s, James, a stock four door, yours, and a four door on 37s, mine.

... and that CJ that joined us... Once your Rig is fixed we gotta get out again... :thumb:

Top Bottom