Opinions please

David1tontj

I'll bet yours won't leave little rust trails when it rains either. My Metalcloaks are bad for that.

I never finish my stuff that well... Just rattle can it and call it good. But I do leave it In the garage most of the time, so hopefully no rust.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

Those are pretty clean lines David. When will these be done? Are you going to run the rear fender less?

Fronts will be done by Monday. I am doing rears too, hopefully Monday as well- I just haven't decided exactly where to tie in the rear. Definitely before the rubicon.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
They do look good David! I like the high middle slanted line. Gives it it's own look but also prob helps a little when you flex it out.

Sent from my iPhone

David1tontj

Dude they look bad ass, I'd keep them

They look badass!! Keep em!

They do look good David! I like the high middle slanted line. Gives it it's own look but also prob helps a little when you flex it out.

Sent from my iPhone

I like em, think they look very aggressive. BTW, Love the HE>i sticker :thumb:

Thanks guys! Looks like the feedback has been positive! I'm gonna go ahead and burn them on now. Now the tricky part- making the other side match!

georgi.photo

Ok- I'm building some tube fenders, and so far I think I love them. I built my own for several reasons, but mainly because I am a cheap ass, and because I need additional clearance behind the tire to alleviate some minor rubbing.

Damn. I wish I had the technical prowess to be able to construct stuff like this in a DIY. Looks awesome. Especially with the angry eyebrows.

David1tontj

Damn. I wish I had the technical prowess to be able to construct stuff like this in a DIY. Looks awesome. Especially with the angry eyebrows.

Thanks! I like to build my own stuff because I end up with exactly what I want. No compromises on things that I truly care about.

TwistedJK

I think they look great. Its nice having something competely unique that looks awesome, gets the job done, and saves money. The fact you made them yourself too is icing on the cake!

Top Bottom