Old build Gtony12 2 Door, see new thread for JL build

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hey all been alittle while sense I posted, had to temporarily sale my Jeep been having so mAny issues sense the accident that it's not worth the money to keep alive[emoji22]... going to wait to see if I can get a used rubicon just for playing! I will keep you posted on what I get or find! I did keep everything from my Jeep so I will have a head start on new build![emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Fast up date purchase a Rancho 3” lift, and geo correction brackets. Now waiting for delivery [emoji598][emoji33][emoji16][emoji482]

Lift
IMG_2542.jpg
Brackets
IMG_2570.jpg

gtony12

Caught the Bug
When I made this build thread I had a 2012 JK and was in a wreck. Once I got back I did some upgrades but had allot of PCM, traction control issues. So I decided to trade in for a truck. [emoji33]🤷*♂️ that was a mistake so I finally got the JL [emoji28]happy again. Let the build began.

Old JK
IMG_0598.jpg IMG_0901.JPG

New JL[emoji112]🤣[emoji2][emoji2]✌️
IMG_7175.jpg

FFPulley77

Hooked
When I made this build thread I had a 2012 JK and was in a wreck. Once I got back I did some upgrades but had allot of PCM, traction control issues. So I decided to trade in for a truck. [emoji33]🤷*♂️ that was a mistake so I finally got the JL [emoji28]happy again. Let the build began.

Old JK
View attachment 351005 View attachment 351006

New JL[emoji112]🤣[emoji2][emoji2]✌️
View attachment 351007

Man I just read the whole thread... that was an eventful few years. Glad you’re ok, and happy to see you got another Jeep🤙🏼

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Glad your doing ok and back in a Jeep after the wreck! Can’t wait to see it lifted!

Top Bottom