Old build Gtony12 2 Door, see new thread for JL build

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Ok finally some pictures at night. So far rock lights, hood lights, and front bumper lights. I pre wired the rear and roof for future lights
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425610623.447176.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425610636.643156.jpg

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Looks good. What rock lights do you have? I might've missed it in your thread, if so, sorry.

These are a single led I will post a picture of them there pretty bright and only 1watt each. Greenmonster picked them up off of eBay

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Haven't posted here in a while but cam shaft position sensor on order and getting ready to install Rims thanks to Panda!!!!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Getting ready to go to dealer looks like I have time today, hopefully just minor issues with camshaft sensor[emoji22][emoji22]

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Well went to dealer and being in a small town they cant fit me in now until Friday, I went to a place called big brand tire to have alignment done they did the alignment said it was barely off they even centered the steering wheel but my traction control light is still on no codes thank you to them they didn't even charge me. Hmmm not sure what's going on with it, first camshaft sensors both replaced light still will not clear oh and the deal tried to clear it before I left no success. So I still have camshaft light and traction light jeeps will go 50 but if I hit gas fast it just slow down[emoji375][emoji375][emoji375][emoji375]

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Got a call back from dealer, well my ABS module is bad, one wheel sensor is bad, my PCM is going bad and wire harness to my camshaft sensors has a short, and my OD not working hmm Did I miss anything oh yes $2,300 to fix it all.

RockyJk

Got a call back from dealer, well my ABS module is bad, one wheel sensor is bad, my PCM is going bad and wire harness to my camshaft sensors has a short, and my OD not working hmm Did I miss anything oh yes $2,300 to fix it all.

Not under warranty?

gtony12

Caught the Bug
So my jeep is still at dealership with electrical issues, on top of PCM, ABS unit, and traction control problems oh yes the camshaft sensors too., thinking of trading in. Ever sense my accident it's never been the same issues after issue[emoji37][emoji53]

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Still in the shop! [emoji53][emoji37][emoji22][emoji20][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji35]🤔[emoji32]

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Got my jeep back from shop drove for a few months, now having more electrical issues dropping off again today, I think it's time to retire my jeep sport it's been through hell and back🤔[emoji31]

Top Bottom