Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

I hope you are a female!

:cheesy:

Well in my defence my jeep is a girl and my ex was driving it (lmfao hahahaahaha)

Just kidding
That would never go in my jeep!I don't really dig the color, and I would never let my gf's drive the jeep! Lmao unless she is wheeling it and I'm next to her. Then maybe

1BAMFR

Well in my defence my jeep is a girl and my ex was driving it (lmfao hahahaahaha)

Just kidding
That would never go in my jeep!I don't really dig the color, and I would never let my gf's drive the jeep! Lmao unless she is wheeling it and I'm next to her. Then maybe

Hahahahahahahahah

GCM 2

As I looked backed and tried to catch up on any boring photos I missed, I saw this this one. It is so awesome, simply because it looks like you punished your jeep and made it go park in the corner of the parking lot. It actually kind of looks depressed back there :cheesy:

You are todays, 4:45pm eastcoast standard time, international, half-regional, conference, lame photo essay, 5th place honorable mention. Congratulations!

JPIMPC club rule #248.3; feel free to award anyone else a title of your choosing.

JAGS

Hooked
Is there any better pavement than that leading to the dealer service center. Earlier today.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380662998.052226.jpg

- Jason

Tigrcky

I apologize for I dont have a picture worthy of this thread, I however come with a story. A few years ago I was hanging out with this girl who owned an 07 jk 2 door and one day I asked her if she ever took it off road, the look on her face was as if I said the most offensive thing in the world and then replied " this jeep was not made to go off road". needless to say that was the last time her and I spoke :grayno:

JKWrang

I apologize for I dont have a picture worthy of this thread, I however come with a story. A few years ago I was hanging out with this girl who owned an 07 jk 2 door and one day I asked her if she ever took it off road, the look on her face was as if I said the most offensive thing in the world and then replied " this jeep was not made to go off road". needless to say that was the last time her and I spoke :grayno:

WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!! Yea, def not a keeper. :thumb:

JK1

Sent from my SCH-R970 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1380666007846.jpg
    1380666007846.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 508

Sudz

100_6363_zps5d0bfaa9.jpg

Top Bottom