Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

GCM 2

Nice! Given that the Grand Master title is a fleeting one, my first and perhaps last act as Grand Master shall be to post the photo below: a lonely beast who'd rather be crawling over rocks at nearby Potato Ridge than shielding itself beneath some of Nevada's best corporate fol

radley, because you are so dedicated to the cause with only your second post to the forum.....and posting an even more lame shot of a jeep hidden in the shadows and mostly obscured by a pine tree, the Intergalactic Counsel of Westminster (officiating body of all JPIMPC club awards and medals) has relooked at your newly awarded title and extended it for your use on the first Thursday in November between the hours of 9 am to 2:15 pm. Again congratulations on such a mediocre achievement. You are going places my friend :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Airport parking garage? Lame.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380768782.098394.jpg

2fer shot with the jeep in the background. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
radley, because you are so dedicated to the cause with only your second post to the forum.....and posting an even more lame shot of a jeep hidden in the shadows and mostly obscured by a pine tree, the Intergalactic Counsel of Westminster (officiating body of all JPIMPC club awards and medals) has relooked at your newly awarded title and extended it for your use on the first Thursday in November between the hours of 9 am to 2:15 pm. Again congratulations on such a mediocre achievement. You are going places my friend :rock:

:cheesy: where do you come up with this stuff :clap2:

GCM 2

Airport parking garage? Lame.

View attachment 51324

2fer shot with the jeep in the background. :thumb:

Yep, you have finally contributed a really pointless, boring shot. I feel sorry for Knuckles..... The force is lame within you young Jedi, we need more of you in JPIMPC club. You are awarded the 6th place brown belt of the Highest Order of Ancient and Protected Scottish Right of Free Boringness. Let the family know they should be impressed :thumb:

Here are some pictures to prove I don't wheel this jeep! Lmao

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131003_195332.png
    ForumRunner_20131003_195332.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 440
  • ForumRunner_20131003_195339.png
    ForumRunner_20131003_195339.png
    291.6 KB · Views: 440
  • ForumRunner_20131003_195345.png
    ForumRunner_20131003_195345.png
    315.3 KB · Views: 443

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Here's mine, but it kinda belongs in a mall parking lot. Hopefully I'll be ordering a new Jeep soon. really waiting to find out about the 8 speed availability.

I really need to get this thing out on the trails.

Mitrig

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380901404.327438.jpg Parked this morning for class. Wrote my quiz and as I was walking to milo I noticed the jeep boys parked by me again. We stick together no matter what parking lot.

Top Bottom