Northridge gearpackage

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
No I won't be home for a couple months, I'll wait til then to contact them and talk prices. Got a couple things planned for the rig then :wink:

Oh cool, I'm probably going to have the Colorado shop do mine. I hate living in BFE, I called this one place in Wyoming and they wanted over 1600, Northridge was a lot cheaper with gas and motel included.

DA RUNT

Oh cool, I'm probably going to have the Colorado shop do mine. I hate living in BFE, I called this one place in Wyoming and they wanted over 1600, Northridge was a lot cheaper with gas and motel included.

Dang, that's highway robbery!!! Well at east you get a nice road trip, mini vacation and a good deal :thumb:

utiadam

LOSER
Yes, ORE has a gear special front and rear for $999.

Yup front and rear. I believe they keep the old gears too. I think they had a sign on the front counter that mentioned some other fees too depending on your year or model of jeep. I thought I had a picture of the sign but I can't find it.

MC2003TJ

What cozdude said. All the gears are made by Cha which is located in South Korea. Need proof? Look at the side of just about any gear and you will see their logo stamped on it - it will be a circle with a K in it. The different brands just package them in different boxes.

Hi Eddie,

I just bought a set of gears from Currie and they sent me some manufactured by Motiv Gear and it says that they are manufactured in Italy. I looked up their catalog online and they make gears for all kinds of Jeeps. It looks like Motive specializes in gear sets for racing applications. The gears are double lapped in and computer controlled heat treated. They are matched sets and serial numbered. No circle with a K in it on these gears.

I will see how well they install this weekend. going from 4.11 to 5.29:1 Currie High pinion Ford 9" front and rear.

Top Bottom