NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

GRNHORN

Prob will do that as well but want to get some out so that its not crazy bad and i dont get over charged!

True, but it would be fun to pull your jeep in sometime when it's covered just to see the look on their face. That would be priceless.

noroad

True, but it would be fun to pull your jeep in sometime when it's covered just to see the look on their face. That would be priceless.

I did and it was, i told the guy it was bad, he said no problem bring it down at 10am got there and he was like o damn you really ment it was bad! said he would need a whole day and it would be a little extra!

Hack12

New Hampshire GTD 2014

Thanks for your patience guys! ;)

I've finally finished the movie documenting our trip to New Hampshire and, though I had to significantly compress the file and sacrifice some quality, I'm still quite happy with the results. :yup:

If you would like the full 6gb 1080p HD version, just drop me a line and we'll figure out the best method of getting it to you. Also, you guys shouldn't have any trouble viewing the video across multiple platforms, i.e. computers, tablets, or smartphones. Additionally, I've added a little bit of new footage that I seemed to have overlooked when editing my last version that was previously uploaded for a brief time.

Hope you guys enjoy it! :thumb:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1urb6b_new-hampshire-jeep-gtd-2014_auto

Last edited:

noroad

Well if the world didnt know that i have never grilled that way before they sure do now lol hahah Great job man!

Twiztid11

I've finally finished the movie documenting our trip to New Hampshire and, though I had to significantly compress the file and sacrifice some quality, I'm still quite happy with the results. :yup:

If you would like the full 6gb 1080p HD version, just drop me a line and we'll figure out the best method of getting it to you. Also, you guys shouldn't have any trouble viewing the video across multiple platforms, i.e. computers, tablets, or smartphones. Additionally, I've added a little bit of new footage that I seemed to have overlooked when editing my last version that was previously uploaded for a brief time.

Awesome vid! Wish I could've joined. But watching it was a great time killer while at work.

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

loscann48

Well if the world didnt know that i have never grilled that way before they sure do now lol hahah Great job man!

I love the fireball.... Too bad I missed that part in person. Its not your fault, the bag of charcoal you opened had brickettes that were presoaked in lighter fluid.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

Brian, great video!! The only part that I wish you would have gotten (with sound) was when Andrew lit the charcoal bag on fire, that way everyone would be able to see how manly he is when faced with adversity. :cheesy::cheesy:

Hack12

Brian, great video!! The only part that I wish you would have gotten (with sound) was when Andrew lit the charcoal bag on fire, that way everyone would be able to see how manly he is when faced with adversity. :cheesy::cheesy:

I know! I'm so mad I missed that!! :cheesy:

noroad

Yaaa i stomped it out like a boss as you all ran for the hillsss :cheesy::cheesy:

loscann48

Cut and paste the video link at keepvid.com, it will allow you to download the full HD version in less that 15 minutes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

Cut and paste the video link at keepvid.com, it will allow you to download the full HD version in less that 15 minutes.

That's the problem, the full video doesn't have a link because it's too big to upload anywhere but Youtube. I'm all set with Youtube and their Nazi-like restrictions. :yup:

Honestly, if you're hooked up to broadband or on a WIFI network, the quality isn't bad at all. It only suffers a bit when you stream over a cellular data network. I can notice a difference when I put the two versions side by side on my 32" monitor, but other than that the compressed version I uploaded is more than adequate.

GRNHORN

Yaaa i stomped it out like a boss as you all ran for the hillsss :cheesy::cheesy:

Andrew you brought this on yourself.

Ok I know this link isn't exactly what happened but if you turn your volume up you will hear the sound that came out of Andrew. To provide a visual for everyone. You saw in the video where we were getting a grill ready and in the process Andrew had a bag of charcoal and was pouring the charcoal into the grill when the tip of the charcoal bag caught on fire. This caused Andrew who acted like a BOSS :cheesy: to drop the bag and this is where the below link comes in. The situation is different but the sound is what I was aiming for. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfRwJCl5mUE

Top Bottom