NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

Hack12

If all goes according to plan, I should have the video uploaded sometime today. I'm shooting for before work at 3:00PM, but it may not be until after work at around midnight!

Stay tuned!! :)

GRNHORN

The pictures that my son and I took I will post tonight or tomorrow night. I was hoping to have it done last night but the traffic in NY caused a major delay in those plans.

noroad

If all goes according to plan, I should have the video uploaded sometime today. I'm shooting for before work at 3:00PM, but it may not be until after work at around midnight!

Stay tuned!! :)

Nice hopefully it will get more people to come to the next sub an grub we have!

GRNHORN

These are the pictures I took. I still need to get the ones my son took. Again it was nice to meet everyone and a great weekend. We'll worth the drive from Northern VA.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1400017958320.jpg
    1400017958320.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 1400017975303.jpg
    1400017975303.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 1400018000437.jpg
    1400018000437.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 1400018032460.jpg
    1400018032460.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 1400018048656.jpg
    1400018048656.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 1400018106336.jpg
    1400018106336.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 84

Hack12

Video to be ready tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys. It seems that I overlooked copyright law, lol.

Another 2 hour upload tomorrow!!! Woo hoo! :)

Last edited:

09blackruby

That's funny, I must have gotten in just before it was yanked. I watched the entire thing on my PC. Nice work on the video. And thank you for all your efforts promoting the weekend. U got me there and I had a blast. Looks like u had fun after as well. A bit jealous..

Hack12

That's funny, I must have gotten in just before it was yanked. I watched the entire thing on my PC. Nice work on the video. And thank you for all your efforts promoting the weekend. U got me there and I had a blast. Looks like u had fun after as well. A bit jealous..

Awesome! I'm glad someone got to see it! I'll either keep the music the way it is, compress it, and then upload to vimeo or have to rescore it with all non-copyrighted music.

09blackruby

Awesome! I'm glad someone got to see it! I'll either keep the music the way it is, compress it, and then upload to vimeo or have to rescore it with all non-copyrighted music.

Vimeo works well. You may have better luck with that. I've noticed issues playing YouTube videos on apple products as well. In fact I tried your video on my iPhone and it wouldn't let me. It worked fine on my PC. Anyway. nice job and I'm sure I'll see you again in the future.. Maybe a suds & grub or even better Rausch..

Twiztid11

A power washer, shop vac, tire cleaner, and lots of car wipes lol!

Goodness gracious. It's like explosive diarrhea! So how do you prevent mildew on the seats?

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Goodness gracious. It's like explosive diarrhea! So how do you prevent mildew on the seats?

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

just wash clean and dry them a good sunny day always helps!

GRNHORN

Almost haha out side is clean took about 2 inchs of mud out the other day letting that dry then im shop vacing it today after work!

Or you can take the lazy man's way out and just drop it off at a detail shop and let them worry about all the mud. They do a great job...

noroad

Or you can take the lazy man's way out and just drop it off at a detail shop and let them worry about all the mud. They do a great job...

Prob will do that as well but want to get some out so that its not crazy bad and i dont get over charged!

Top Bottom