Old No. Groton RdRUMNEY
Old Stage Coach RdRUMNEY
Rd. To Pub WtrsRUMNEY

Bray Hill RdJEFFERSON
Flaherty RdJEFFERSON
Horan RdJEFFERSON
Mulharn RdJEFFERSON
Phelps RdJEFFERSON

But class vi roads are sometimes returned to private ownership, then its no longer public access. Also many of them close for winter and mud season, so they may not be open for a few weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

loscann48

Let the weekend begin!!!

Yep, I'm officially sending you a big FU, as I still need to plan lessons for tomorrow and Monday, then start digging into the pile of 60+ papers I need to attempt to read and grade! I will be ready to de-stress this weekend!

Hack12

I haven't checked out any of the roads in Jefferson yet, but Old North Groton Rd. and Old Stage Coach Rd. look to be the most promising around Rumney.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399598893.576803.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399598927.952353.jpg

loscann48

As I head off to work with rain pouring down, I can't help but wish I had already upgraded from my cross trainer type tires to so hiking boot type!

loscann48

Doing what she does best....sitting in a parking lot waiting....but today is almost like trying to go to sleep on Christmas even as a kid! She can't wait to go play with her friends!!! 1399633247757.jpg

noroad

Doing what she does best....sitting in a parking lot waiting....but today is almost like trying to go to sleep on Christmas even as a kid! She can't wait to go play with her friends!!! View attachment 82276

You are going to have a good time with those street tires in the mud lol (bring some spare boots and pants lol) also if you are head up tonight we are looking to leave boston at around 5 ish i think if you want to join the convoy!

GRNHORN

On the way...kinda.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1399635228583.jpg
    1399635228583.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 58

09blackruby

Ok let's get this work day over with!!! Jeep is ready to go. We'll be heading out tomorrow around 7-7:30 so should be there around 11..,

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399645215.637663.jpg

loscann48

View attachment 82281

I love the look of your wheel tire combo. I really don't like the really big set ups. I am going to keep stock rims and will be checking yours out in person tomorrow.

09blackruby

View attachment 82281

I love the look of your wheel tire combo. I really don't like the really big set ups. I am going to keep stock rims and will be checking yours out in person tomorrow.

Thank You. I'm very happy with how it sits now.. 2.5 lift and 35's on stock wheels. It still rides and drives very nice. See ya tomorrow.

Top Bottom