NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

I hate driving through MA with mine...the State Police can be difficult about it if I get stopped, even if its packed and locked.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I hate driving through MA with mine...the State Police can be difficult about it if I get stopped, even if its packed and locked.

AAAH yess mass is hard but NH doesnt care just dont have it loaded in the car thats a no no!

Mine is packed right in my pants. 50 states, no hassles. Thanks George W.!

I'm almost ready...soft top 95% installed.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399666072.625403.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399666090.587597.jpg
The gap in the back is because I'm missing the bolts/knobs (not sure what is used) to secure the rear brackets.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399666157.893404.jpg

Any advice or does someone know what I can use?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you for the picture. I'm missing the bolts that secure the bracket to the roll cage.

Do you know what type of bolts (dimensions) that are used? I'm hoping to buy done tonight so I can drive up tomorrow.

Thank you!
-Matt

Thank you for the picture. I'm missing the bolts that secure the bracket to the roll cage.

Do you know what type of bolts (dimensions) that are used? I'm hoping to buy done tonight so I can drive up tomorrow.

Thank you!
-Matt

I don't.. I just updated my post. They are short hex screws. I would maybe go to a hardware store and try a few screws but be careful not to strip them out. I think any screw would work as long as its the proper thread.

1 positive this crappy weather, tee ball has Ben canceled....rolling now, 2 hours earlier than expected!

I'm going to try what I can find to secure that back soft top bracket.

Please let me know if anyone knows the dimensions of the bolts.

Thanks!

1 positive this crappy weather, tee ball has Ben canceled....rolling now, 2 hours earlier than expected!

Of the weather is really bad let me know when ur on ur way up!

Also just watched a drunk guy launch his car off a jersey barrier at 70mph and get 6 feet of air!!

Of the weather is really bad let me know when ur on ur way up!

Also just watched a drunk guy launch his car off a jersey barrier at 70mph and get 6 feet of air!!

Holy hell! I'm sure that made someone's hole suck in lol

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm well on my way...only 35 minutes to go, but stopped for food.... Passed a few of these signs on 290 and 495....I fucking love MA.1399681193735.jpg

Top Bottom