NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

Twiztid11

So I just read this whole thread and I can't wait to go to an event and meet all you guys and gals. Sounds like a true Jeep family, especially Noroad allowing others to stay at his place!

Last edited:

Hack12

So I just read this whole thread and I can't wait to go to an event and meet all you guys and gals. Sounds like a true Jeep family, especially Noroad allowing others to stay at his place!

Can't wait to have you!

The more WAYALIFERs the merrier! :)

noroad

Just dont drink the rausch creek water if you go!! Lol

Twiztid11

Just dont drink the rausch creek water if you go!! Lol

Haha I'll put a post-it note on my steering wheel when I go so I'll remember. Did somebody find this out the hard way? Lol

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Haha I'll put a post-it note on my steering wheel when I go so I'll remember. Did somebody find this out the hard way? Lol

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya it changes men into girls lol!!

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
So I'm planning on going now. Made up my mind last night.

And then this showed up today (I ordered it three weeks ago from Rivercity Off-road). ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399064653.732427.jpg
3.5" RK X-Factor....
So, should I try to install it???

My biggest issue is that I haven't found a shop to do the alignment post install yet in my area.

The other option is to wait and start after the trip up to NH.
-Matt

Hack12

So I'm planning on going now. Made up my mind last night.

And then this showed up today (I ordered it three weeks ago from Rivercity Off-road). View attachment 81387
3.5" RK X-Factor....
So, should I try to install it???

My biggest issue is that I haven't found a shop to do the alignment post install yet in my area.

The other option is to wait and start after the trip up to NH.
-Matt

Awesome! I'll add you up top!

Sminkey

I'm in...

Just hope my Wayalife stickers show up before the 9th! I'll be bringing a friend and camping out the night before and day of event at Backwoods. After party for sure! I'll throw down some food, just not sure what yet:rock:

Hack12

Just hope my Wayalife stickers show up before the 9th! I'll be bringing a friend and camping out the night before and day of event at Backwoods. After party for sure! I'll throw down some food, just not sure what yet:rock:

Great to here! I added you to the list!!

loscann48

I have a motto I like to live by..."there's no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong gear." Hope people have the right gear for a great (but maybe wet) weekend. This is an early view, so here's to hoping New England's weather reputation holds true, and this forecast will change 15x before the weekend.:beer:
1399119950505.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

One week from today. I work for three days have one day to pack and prepare and I will be leaving early Friday morning. If anyone from Northern VA is going and would like to convoy let me know. I will leave woodbridge at 0600 Friday morning.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

How are we going to meet up so we are all together.

Hack12

How are we going to meet up so we are all together.

Great question. I was thinking the same thing earlier today.

If we all get there early, it won't be a problem at all to all park together. However, that will be short lived since most of us will be on and off the trails all day.

Just to meet up at the beginning I think whoever gets there first should post up where they are so we can all get acquainted.

GRNHORN

If everyone that is going can post whether or not they have WAL stickers. I will have my windshield sticker on tomorrow.

Hack12

If everyone that is going can post whether or not they have WAL stickers. I will have my windshield sticker on tomorrow.

Yep! I have one, loscann48 has one, noroad has one, and JKWrang has one too. Not sure about anyone else.

Sminkey

Yep! I have one, loscann48 has one, noroad has one, and JKWrang has one too. Not sure about anyone else.

I'll hopefully have mine this coming week. I'll be in my new rv with a Vermont Jeep Association banner hanging on it and camping down by the river if I can get rv back there.:crazyeyes: We can use my rv(wherever it's parked) as a meeting point? I should be there Friday afternoon.
jk & rv.jpg

Top Bottom