NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

Just to meet up at the beginning I think whoever gets there first should post up where they are so we can all get acquainted.

CB's....I haven't came up with a fun, or any, handle yet, but hey...I've got it and it works. Pick a channel and I will turn it on when the park opens up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CB's....I haven't came up with a fun, or any, handle yet, but hey...I've got it and it works. Pick a channel and I will turn it on when the park opens up.

I haven't truly tested my CB yet but my RF meter seems to think my antenna is best tuned for mid-band channels. So anything in the high teens or low twenties should work great for me.

I'm good 01-40.... Channel 29 is programmed in memory and never seems to have much traffic. How does that work for everyone. When you arrive and want to try to locate or want to try to make contact throughout the day, tune in and call out on CH. 29. If that doesn't work for people I'm open for suggestions.

I'm good 01-40.... Channel 29 is programmed in memory and never seems to have much traffic. How does that work for everyone. When you arrive and want to try to locate or want to try to make contact throughout the day, tune in and call out on CH. 29. If that doesn't work for people I'm open for suggestions.

Sounds good to me. At that close range, I can't imagine any channel would be a problem.

everyone just relax lol we will find each other just fine i have a huge green safety vest color jeep lol!

everyone just relax lol we will find each other just fine i have a huge green safety vest color jeep lol!

True... I have a red/green color deficiency (a pretty common form of slight color blindness) and I can definitely see your jeep!

The day is kinda looking better no rain fri or sunday now, and the day says only 30% chance of rain hopefully it misses, but i will prob sill run the day door and topless!

The day is kinda looking better no rain fri or sunday now, and the day says only 30% chance of rain hopefully it misses, but i will prob sill run the day door and topless!

My iPhone is telling a different story!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399296379.660808.jpg

Still too early to trust any predictions, but I sincerely hope yours is right!

Ok guys im not letting the rain (if it comes) ruin the day, party is still on i have a huge front deck just bring some chairs (i have some not a ton). WE will still cook and have games and music to hang out with! The fire is dependant on the weather! If people have any sugguestion let me know i am all ears! Also like i said this is a second home that just took a major hit from the winter and is under going some construction. but water and everything works just going to have to shut your eyes when looking at some stuff!

Updated

Person ------- Stay plans ------- After Party---------- Bringing --------------to eat

-Hack12 ------ Hotel --- Going---------------------- Honey ------------Anything
-loscann48------ Camping/jeff --- Going --------------- -----------Anything
-noroad ----- Jefferson ---- Going
-JKWrang ----- driving up ----- Not attending
-jeepmojo ----- ???? --- ?????
-YoungFire ----- Jefferson ---- Going
-GRNHORN ---- Jefferson ----- Going +2 people -------going to store ---Anything
-09blackruby ---- ???? ----- Going +2 people
-MrHooah04 ---- Driving up -------- ??????
-UndeadJeeper ----- Hotel ------- Going ------------ maybe BBQ stuff -------anything
-Sminkey ---------Camper ------Going -----------Something---------Anything
-MattAlpha --------??????? ------????? -------- ????? ---------- ??????

Any word on where abouts we are meeting up and approx what time? Needa know if we are meeting up at like 830, 10, etc so's I can plan the mornning commute haha. The sitter needs to know when we are dropping off the little man.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Any word on where abouts we are meeting up and approx what time? Needa know if we are meeting up at like 830, 10, etc so's I can plan the mornning commute haha. The sitter needs to know when we are dropping off the little man.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think most of us will be there first thing in the AM. I would say right around 9:00 AM, but if anyone has any other ideas feel free to share.

I think most of us will be there first thing in the AM. I would say right around 9:00 AM, but if anyone has any other ideas feel free to share.

And some of us the night before camping!

well the day keeps getting a little better day by day for us

Fri
Temperature - Chance of Precipitation - Humidity - Wind Speed/Direction2:00 AM
46° F - 0% - 77% - 3mph SSW5:00 AM
43° F - 0% - 93% - 3mph SE8:00 AM
46° F - 10% - 97% - 3mph SE11:00 AM
57° F - 20% - 74% - 6mph SE2:00 PM
55° F - 20% - 81% - 8mph SE5:00 PM
61° F - 10% - 69% - 7mph SE8:00 PM
57° F - 10% - 78% - 5mph SE11:00 PM
52° F - 10% - 90% - 5mph SSE