Noroad's Build

JAGS

Hooked
I sent him your way and didn't even see the finished product!? :naw: :grayno:

LOL. I'd hardly say it was a finished product. He sent me some crappy pics. :cheesy: I think it was good enough for him to get the gist though. You can take up seeing the look with Andrew. ;)

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Haha i told you i was gona make Her stand out! And hell ya

Dang NOROAD love that look bro I know one thing ain't nobody gonna miss that beauty cuz if so need go to an eye doctor haha. Love the new look bud :thumb:

I don't mean to be overly gay, (but I'm drunk so bear with me) it's pretty awesome that through Wayalife and the interwebs we are able to keep friends that are geographically so far away.

I miss you west coast knuckleheads.....

YoungFire

I don't mean to be overly gay, (but I'm drunk so bear with me) it's pretty awesome that through Wayalife and the interwebs we are able to keep friends that are geographically so far away.

I agree and fully second this! ( and I am perfectly sober on my 24 hr shift [emoji106]🏼)

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! And ya its deff stand outish which is what i was going for!

Believe it or not I'm thinking along the same alley standing out because I had been thinking about a accent color for D-Day other than black so ideas running in my head as we speak haha :thumb:
Not coming anytime soon but never hurts to think :thinking:

07JKSahara

Yeah, pandas a knuckle head....

We love you too.

Make sure you bring Jiffy Pop to RC. Ken and I had some camping just for you, Jules.

noroad

Believe it or not I'm thinking along the same alley standing out because I had been thinking about a accent color for D-Day other than black so ideas running in my head as we speak haha :thumb:
Not coming anytime soon but never hurts to think :thinking:

Ya thats what i was going for and finally went with this color! Hope is stays limited for the geckos lol. Nothing worse then trying to be diff then having it go main stream lol. Cuz im totally out of color options lol

Panda

Yup this^^^ Cheers buddy [emoji209][emoji485] I have a feeling we'll get together to wheel again :thumb:
Yeah, pandas a knuckle head....

We love you too.

Make sure you bring Jiffy Pop to RC. Ken and I had some camping just for you, Jules.

Looks like we're both knuckle heads but hey at least we're missed :yup:

Top Bottom