Noroad's Build

noroad

I like the rims. You buy those or paint em? I have some JK take offs on my WJ and am thinking of painting the outer surface black and leaving the inserts the way they are (silver), but I like the way this looks too.

We bought them like that from discount tire, just for that reason.

noroad

Wow. Totally missed this. That is a bad ass rig right here. Really would like a new hydro blue JKUR. That color is so deep! I think I would possibly sell the CJ for something like that 2dr.

Thanks she loves the thing! We have spent a good amount of time on her and I think she will be coming to moab in 2017 as well with green.

Rccrwlr

Thanks she loves the thing! We have spent a good amount of time on her and I think she will be coming to moab in 2017 as well with green.

Went back and looks and see YF traded a TJ for it. Don't see much about what's been done but looks like sh has coilovers?! Looks like a plush ride. Now back to you rig!

Rhin0247

So now you are gonna bring both? Haha, just last night it was only the blue. We are gonna have one hell of a cross country convoy...

noroad

Went back and looks and see YF traded a TJ for it. Don't see much about what's been done but looks like sh has coilovers?! Looks like a plush ride. Now back to you rig!

we still have the red TJ, and she has coilovers and 35s soon to be sliders and bumpers but things got put on hold for the rubicon with that rig. But my rig has some stuff going on so hopfully it will run and look clean after tomorrow. then the cage with some new switches and such.

YoungFire

Hey hey now she's only a year old, so the coilovers everything needed for them, wheels and tires are huge strides for me :)

And this is basically his other build hence why they're both on here~

I think I've fallen in love [emoji7]

Aw thanks JakeJk -

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Im not even sure if I saw your jeep in person yet, or maybe that was the trip where I broke and went home around 10 am.

Ooo look what's in for the green monsta

You mean Wazowski?

latest

Top Bottom