NorCal: Signal Peak -- Sept 13th

BDSJEEP

Are we there yet?....

Looks to be a nice breezy cool day, not too hot.

Cisco Grove hourly weather report says it will be 65 degrees at 9AM when we meet up, with highs of 77 through the afternoon hours. Looks like cloudy pretty much all day with zero chance of rain and a slight breeze.

Looks like Mother Nature wants to go wheelin' too! :D :thumb:

K.D.C.H

Jeeps all packed up and ready to roll, see you in the morning Scott.

Just as a suggestion but I'd say lets get out to camp ASAP. I'm not sure where we're setting up but I'd like to get out there early to make sure we save enough room for all of us :cheesy:

07JKSahara

Jeeps all packed up and ready to roll, see you in the morning Scott.

Just as a suggestion but I'd say lets get out to camp ASAP. I'm not sure where we're setting up but I'd like to get out there early to make sure we save enough room for all of us :cheesy:

Mine is pretty much packed too. Let me know what time you'll be over.

spinuck

If you go down the Pierce OHV trail (left at the Fordyce bulletin board), there's some spots near the river (stream this time of year).

spinuck

Is that grouse ridge? Or is it further down Fordyce?

you turn left off of the Fordyce. I believe there's a brown and white sign on a tree there that says Pierce OHV.

also here's a short vid I made of Signal peak a while back:

Last edited:

Panda

Kitty and I just have to much to do to make it to camp tonight, looks like we will be joining the caravan in the morning :yup: see you guys in the am :cool:

spinuck

Who's going with tops off

Just put the top back on after having it off most of the summer. Too dusty up there for me. :icon_crazy: Plus on some of these early morning runs in the coming months, it's going to be a bit chilly. I always bring a sweatshirt, but end up giving it to one of the girls who still haven't figure it out yet....

Richmech

Just put the top back on after having it off most of the summer. Too dusty up there for me. :icon_crazy: Plus on some of these early morning runs in the coming months, it's going to be a bit chilly. I always bring a sweatshirt, but end up giving it to one of the girls who still haven't figure it out yet....

I've had the top off before my surgery, but it's going to be cold at 5:30 am and dusty on the trail.

Top Bottom