NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

Davwashere

I only have one major thing to finish before I'm ready for this trip and I wasn't expecting to be doing this
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443398376.420318.jpg
But something has contaminated my nice Engo winch. I can't say that I was shocked by something going wrong with it, but I was shocked by how bad it was rusted in the solenoid box.

Time for a Warn!

I only have one major thing to finish before I'm ready for this trip and I wasn't expecting to be doing this
View attachment 166741
But something has contaminated my nice Engo winch. I can't say that I was shocked by something going wrong with it, but I was shocked by how bad it was rusted in the solenoid box.

Time for a Warn!

That's a good looking winch. If you give ME $20 I'll take it off your hands lol.

ClarksAdventures

Wow, even at Rubicon Springs? I'm surprised, but then again I've seen how dry everything is.

In the pay area at rubicon springs?

Yup, there were signs everywhere saying no no! The camp host said it had been that way for quite a while. But since we were the only one staying at rubicon springs that night, he said if we promised to be responsible and kept it really small that he wouldn't mind if we had one.

ClarksAdventures

Rubicon springs being private property they get to determine if it's ok.

Is California different from Oregon? When fire conditions get bad, doesn't matter who you are. No fires mean no fires in Oregon. We had a 60,000 acres cute that threatens my friends place because some guy wanted to mow his yard when he was told not to.

Is California different from Oregon? When fire conditions get bad, doesn't matter who you are. No fires mean no fires in Oregon. We had a 60,000 acres cute that threatens my friends place because some guy wanted to mow his yard when he was told not to.

Our resort is in California and it's all private property and we have a camp fire permit for year around camp fires.

Top Bottom