NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fire went from 14k acres to 31k over night so who really knows at this point. We are hoping for the best.

Oh man, I just saw this!! I really am sorry to hear to hear this terrible news. The smoke out here in Carson has been pretty bad and now I know why. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help out.

Oh man, I just saw this!! I really am sorry to hear to hear this terrible news. The smoke out here in Carson has been pretty bad and now I know why. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help out.

Thank you. My family business is in the very bottom of the canyon the fire is burning in so not not sure I'll have a job when we are able to go home. My house is pretty safe at this point but my moms, sisters, and cousins house's are right on the ridge and can burn at anytime. My family is safe and all together, that's what really matters. Thanks for the support everyone.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you. My family business is in the very bottom of the canyon the fire is burning in so not not sure I'll have a job when we are able to go home. My house is pretty safe at this point but my moms, sisters, and cousins house's are right on the ridge and can burn at anytime. My family is safe and all together, that's what really matters. Thanks for the support everyone.

Glad to hear you and your family are safe and will hope that your homes and business will be too.

I just got back from roaring camp and it is all still there. They are gonna fight the fire from our road down into the canyon. Saud they were gonna try their hardest to save everything.

kyleolson

I just got back from roaring camp and it is all still there. They are gonna fight the fire from our road down into the canyon. Saud they were gonna try their hardest to save everything.

Hang in there. Glad things are looking promising. Let me know if you need us!

bkac

Caught the Bug

Awesome news ricky. Such an amazing place! Hang in there.

Thanks guys. We had to sneak in on back roads to get there since we are all on mandatory evac, but we made it. We will go back tomorrow and see what's happening.

tdijet

Thanks guys. We had to sneak in on back roads to get there since we are all on mandatory evac, but we made it. We will go back tomorrow and see what's happening.

I just heard that they updated this monster to 50,000 acres! Hoping for the best dude. I heard they also brought in the DC-10 bomber for this one.

Mrs.2013rubirick

I just heard that they updated this monster to 50,000 acres! Hoping for the best dude. I heard they also brought in the DC-10 bomber for this one.

Yeah, I think they did that yesterday. Cal fire is in our canyon on our roads creating a base. From what we know things are looking like our homes and camp will be okay, but things can always change. The wind picked up, but it's blowing the other way.

Back Country

Praying for you, your family and the business. When all this passes, let us know what we can do to help. I can't put out the fire, but I will help you clean up the mess. Free Labor! Also willing to be the customer back if that's what you need. Just put me on the pay dirt.

Well just made it back down there. They got their asses kicked last night on our roads. They aren't able to stop it as of now. It's not looking good at all. They are at my sisters house breaking windows out of it right now trying to save it. Not a good thing at all.

Top Bottom