NORCAL: MOAB 2016 - March 12th - 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

big dr

WOW!!! 6 jeeps last year,,, 20+ this year!!! This could be an amazing trip!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on the list.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Hey crippledpetey. Bobby and I have been talking for months about how much fun last year was. He said he'd unfriend me if I didn't go this year. So count me in! Plus I'm ready to show bobby the power of the 2dr! He says I need extra seat covers for Moab. But what does he know... ;-)

Hahahahahahaha, looking forward to it!

JAGS

Hooked
Did you want to come? You're welcome too. I can add ya to the list as well :yup:

I was actually thinking about for a bit. Not sure I can get the time off for this and the other one though. A big trip like this, it'd be last minute, but that would pose other problems such as lodging. 😕😕

MotoMatthew

I was actually thinking about for a bit. Not sure I can get the time off for this and the other one though. A big trip like this, it'd be last minute, but that would pose other problems such as lodging. 😕😕

Worst case you camp somewhere.

JAGS

Hooked
^^ a run this size, there is bound to be a cancelation or two. I'll keep my eyes open as it gets closer. Never know.

Since its unordered, I'll take being at the top with a grain of salt. 😂😂 Never know, it could happen that I make it.

The trail list looks pretty gnarly for this rook though. 😁😁

Nothing is final ;) if there are others you want to see on there list them up. That was just the alternates from last year :thumb:

What the.... In in in in. No maybe. In in in. And us Cool people have birthdays that week. Right Jen?!?!? ;)

Celebrating 3 birthdays that week!!!! 40th, 35th, and 10th :beer:

I booked a house in the Spanish Valley area, 7.5 miles outside of town. There are a lot of rentals in the area. I am hoping to get everyone together at one of the houses one night for a big BBQ so we can hang out!

Have fun.

I don't think I will even think about fooling myself into thinking I will be able to make it. My son could have up to a year of surgeries and recovery from his crash last week. I will probably still be paying Dr. bills long after the trip time.

I will be looking for Moab 2017.

Keep us posted on your son! I hope it goes smooth and recovery is fast!

Moab 2017 will happen and we will post dates about the same time next year :)

Hey crippledpetey. Bobby and I have been talking for months about how much fun last year was. He said he'd unfriend me if I didn't go this year. So count me in! Plus I'm ready to show bobby the power of the 2dr! He says I need extra seat covers for Moab. But what does he know... ;-)

You won't need extra seat covers just a bottle of quick detailer and some rags…if you are too packed to carry them Bobby always caries plenty!!!:cheesy:

bkac

Caught the Bug
You won't need extra seat covers just a bottle of quick detailer and some rags…if you are too packed to carry them Bobby always caries plenty!!!:cheesy:

Yes, I'll have plenty of them to share! It can get dusty! Lol
That's the best part, between us all someone will have something you need! :)

Mrs.2013rubirick

Have fun.

I don't think I will even think about fooling myself into thinking I will be able to make it. My son could have up to a year of surgeries and recovery from his crash last week. I will probably still be paying Dr. bills long after the trip time.

I will be looking for Moab 2017.

Hope everything goes well! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom