NORCAL: MOAB 2016 - March 12th - 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back Country

Can you meet up with ERAUGrad04 and I for a August trip through Nor Cal into NV. We are going to Bonneville, but want to hit some trails on the way or way back.

Back Country

AU Bronc N JK

Count me in... I'll gladly make the trek from the East Coast (SC) to do some wheelin' with the NorCal folks! I'll actually be out there the first week of August (couple weeks away)... unfortunately, this time of year it's gonna be HOT!! Will be glad to wheel it in March!

Luke

Last edited:
Count me in... I'll gladly make the trek from the East Coast (SC) to do some wheelin' with the NorCal folks! I'll actually be out there the first week of August (couple weeks away)... unfortunately, this time of year it's gonna be HOT!! Will be glad to wheel it in March!

Luke

Cool. We will get you added to the list. Crippledpetey is out running the Rubicon right now with the wayalife group. Once he's back he will add you up. Can you tell us more about your rig?

AU Bronc N JK

I updated most of it in my signature. (Nemesis flares ordered..talked to rob at nemesis, and they are waiting for powder coat at end of week, should be here next week)And will be purchasing and installing the evo coil overs and long arm kit prior to this trip. As well as evo rear tire carrier and PSC hydraulic assist and RCV shafts!

My last rig was a 2012 JKUR that I built and installed a full traction long arm kit on and 37's as well. Built it and Wheeled it a few yrs and got into road course racing, with my boss 302, and sold the 12 jk. Ordered a new 2015 JKUR last yr and hear I am again. Can't get away from wheelin. Also own and built a 74 bronco on 37's with 302 EFI and lockers that I wheel regularly. (Hence the screen name). Oh and I'm a mechanical engineer with my master's from Auburn.. To fill the 'AU' part of my screen name.

That's my brief bio.. Heading to ouray and Moab at the end of this month for a week of wheelin as well!!

Can't wait to meet some of y'all.

Luke

Last edited:

Back Country

Luke

We are doing some NorCal / NV trails from August 6-9th. You are welcome to join us if you want!

Back Country

AU Bronc N JK

We are doing some NorCal / NV trails from August 6-9th. You are welcome to join us if you want!

Back Country

I'd love to.. but we already have it planned out for Ouray and Moab... 1500 miles each way is far enough for this trek..

I will definitely take you guys up on some NorthCal Trails in the near future though!

Luke

Luke

Got ya added to the list :thumb:

ROCKACON

So I was serious about coming if you guys will have me! I will bring my Motorhome so if there is parking close by the house let me know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom