Nfl 2020

nbunga

Caught the Bug
The draft will happen. The NFL will have a season, albeit without fans in the stadium (except in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas).

I have no idea how college football will happen. You are on point with tuition...I am even hearing rumblings on private high schools in regard to charging full monty while everything is taking place via internet...

Fortunately, I just made my last tuition payment to one such high school. Two months of online learning hardly felt like my money’ worth for the last term.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

My wife and I were talking about that the other day. Hard to justify paying what we do when I’m spending 3 hours a day teaching my 1st and 2nd grader at home.

Brute

Hooked
I think Jeudy will be off the board before the Raiders get the 12th pick...but I’m good with Lamb too...

Brute

Hooked
My man Tua goes to the Dolphins...I’m glad for him and his family...and I’m glad I don’t have to root against him if he went to the Bolts...

benatc1

Hooked
GB trades up to take QB Jordan Love in the 1st rd?...bet Aaron Rodgers jaw dropped...
Def a shocking move, I get it, but you'd think they'd get someone who can help them win in the next 2-3 years. Maybe there wasnt anyone else on their board graded for the first round who they didn't think they couldn'tget later, be curious who they take in the coming rounds. Certainly a lot of O line and and receivers taken before. I like Ruggs to the Raider too. Lots of good options for that pick but you cant teach that speed, and he has the ability.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom