Nfl 2020

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I don’t think there will be football. Honestly, I don’t care if the NFL is delayed. I care much more that my middle son won’t have football summer weights and conditioning, and that my daughter won’t have competitive soccer. My oldest son already got fucked out of scholarships for track by not having a season right now (his senior season).

As for a nationwide lock down, Trump can suggest it all day long but there will come a point in the not too distant future where he (and governors) are going to have to decide if they are willing to use military force to enforce their draconian rules. If and when the lid is opened on that Pandora’s box, I’m pretty sure NFL football is going to be the last thing any of us are worried about.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Same here shark. I feel bad for the owners of all the small gyms, batting cages, indoor soccer clubs, little league kids.

Pretty sure the swim school and Jiu-Jitsu school we take our daughter to are going tits up. Major bummer.

TheGrendel

I don’t think there will be football. Honestly, I don’t care if the NFL is delayed. I care much more that my middle son won’t have football summer weights and conditioning, and that my daughter won’t have competitive soccer. My oldest son already got fucked out of scholarships for track by not having a season right now (his senior season).

As for a nationwide lock down, Trump can suggest it all day long but there will come a point in the not too distant future where he (and governors) are going to have to decide if they are willing to use military force to enforce their draconian rules. If and when the lid is opened on that Pandora’s box, I’m pretty sure NFL football is going to be the last thing any of us are worried about.

yup totally sucks. one of the very reasons that ADs are saying football won't happen is that players won't have had enough time for proper strength and conditioning. ignore lingering virus threats. if they just throw those out of shape guys back on the field, the injuries will be through the roof.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Same here shark. I feel bad for the owners of all the small gyms, batting cages, indoor soccer clubs, little league kids.

Pretty sure the swim school and Jiu-Jitsu school we take our daughter to are going tits up. Major bummer.

My sons tae kwon do school is doing training online right now with zoom. It’s not too bad so far but I can’t see it lasting for too long. Just not the same.

My sons tae kwon do school is doing training online right now with zoom. It’s not too bad so far but I can’t see it lasting for too long. Just not the same.

Yea ours is doing the same. It’s terrible. lol
Ours went from a couple hundred students to just a handful overnight. Not looking like they can pull through.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
IMG_7828.JPG

Had to put something on the NFL thread instead of the doom and gloom. Lol

I agree if there is a season there’s probably gonna be a lot of injuries.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Lol
What do you think about the draft still happening? I’m on the side of keep moving forward just to try to keep some sort of normal life stuff right now.

Brute

Hooked
Lol
What do you think about the draft still happening? I’m on the side of keep moving forward just to try to keep some sort of normal life stuff right now.

The draft will happen...

I'm hoping Mark Davis gets an epiphany (this usually happens while sitting on the toilet) and trades up to the 4 or 5 spot and drafts my man Tua...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Gronk back with TB in TB. Will be interesting matchup a couple times this year against who dat nation.

Can’t wait for the shit show this Thursday. The old dudes who know nothing but football trying to use technology is going to be funny TV. Gonna be like Brute trying to post pics of his sweet ass rides! Lol

Brute

Hooked
Gronk back with TB in TB. Will be interesting matchup a couple times this year against who dat nation.

Can’t wait for the shit show this Thursday. The old dudes who know nothing but football trying to use technology is going to be funny TV. Gonna be like Brute trying to post pics of his sweet ass rides! Lol

I resemble that remark...

Thank god for the draft tomorrow...I’m dreading that the Bolts will get Tua at the 6th spot...I’m hoping the Raiders get one of the three top WR available with their first pick

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The draft may happen, but anything close to a normal football season doesn't appear likely at all. College football is in even worse shape. Most universities/colleges are already scrambling to figure out how to keep people paying out of state tuition to attend a school via the internet. The lost revenue will, quite literally, shut many schools down.

Brute

Hooked
The draft may happen, but anything close to a normal football season doesn't appear likely at all. College football is in even worse shape. Most universities/colleges are already scrambling to figure out how to keep people paying out of state tuition to attend a school via the internet. The lost revenue will, quite literally, shut many schools down.

The draft will happen. The NFL will have a season, albeit without fans in the stadium (except in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas).

I have no idea how college football will happen. You are on point with tuition...I am even hearing rumblings on private high schools in regard to charging full monty while everything is taking place via internet...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
...You are on point with tuition...I am even hearing rumblings on private high schools in regard to charging full monty while everything is taking place via internet...

Fortunately, I just made my last tuition payment to one such high school. Two months of online learning hardly felt like my money’ worth for the last term.

Top Bottom