NFL 2017 Whos your team

Would love to have season tickets. But I'd be afraid I'd never get to use them. Can't wait for the move to Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can go to the Raiders website and drop a $100 to reserve season tickets in the new stadium...which is a very clever ploy to raise over a million bucks interest free for a couple years...yes, of course I gave them a Benjamin....

Fun NFL fact for the day:

Name the two QB's tied for the most wins (it's 10 wins btw) at the Cleveland Browns' stadium since they came back into the league in 1999:

Give up?
Derek Anderson and Ben Roethlisberger. :cheesy: And Rothlisberger only plays there once a year! So after this Sunday a non-Brown QB will be the outright leader in wins at First Energy Stadium! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
I'm sorry Brownie fans, but that's kinda pathetic. Kizer will be the 27th starting QB in Cleveland this Sunday since 1999 :grayno:

Fun NFL fact for the day:

Name the two QB's tied for the most wins (it's 10 wins btw) at the Cleveland Browns' stadium since they came back into the league in 1999:

Give up?
Derek Anderson and Ben Roethlisberger. :cheesy: And Rothlisberger only plays there once a year! So after this Sunday a non-Brown QB will be the outright leader in wins at First Energy Stadium! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
I'm sorry Brownie fans, but that's kinda pathetic. Kizer will be the 27th starting QB in Cleveland this Sunday since 1999 :grayno:

Don't worry...he'll get hurt, then they'll call Kapernick...#28

Top Bottom