Next Generation JL for JAGS

JAGS

Hooked
Looks like you guys had fun!! I need to get wheeling soon

Nice to see you getting out. Pretty area.

Good to see the rookie back out on the trail. Beautiful area!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It was about as perfect a day as one could wish. The plan is to do this more often. We never really realized just how close it was to us. Just an hour and a half from driveway to mountain.

JAGS

Hooked
Nice man! Glad to see you two got out for a bit!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was great. Amy threw out the idea late sat night. And I’m glad she did. The kids were with us as well and we all had a good time.

Looks like the perfect day to be out there[emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great day!

Nice end of summer run with family...

Had to give up football. But honestly, not a hard choice. [emoji6] Besides, saints and raiders both play tonight.

Nice! About time you got out there and hit some dirt with your JL :thumb:

The reality of just how long it had been was shocking. Lol. But this family day trip reminded us all of just why we love jeeping!

Trail Bud

Hooked
Hey Jason,
I’m for saying that life is getting in the way of fun, I haven’t been out either.
That’s not supposed to happen. :)
Hope all is well.

jesse3638

Hooked
Was wondering what the JL was looking like these days..haha. Glad to see you getting out. Was this the first time up to Big Bear?

JAGS

Hooked
Beautiful! Jealous, wish I had that landscape within ear shot!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, we’re gonna try to capitalize on it a little more.

Hey Jason,
I’m for saying that life is getting in the way of fun, I haven’t been out either.
That’s not supposed to happen. :)
Hope all is well.

Right! All is good. Two sophomores just takes a lot of time. Hope you are doing good too Doug.

Was wondering what the JL was looking like these days..haha. Glad to see you getting out. Was this the first time up to Big Bear?

Looks like it did two weeks after I bought it. Took off the JL banner though and will be putting on a WAL banner.

Looks like fun! Iv been wanting to get out on the dirt also. Maybe one of these weekends I’ll get the family out there :)

It’s worth finding the time. At least, that’s what we are now saying. Even just easy stuff is fun.

Nice! Don’t sweat it being stock. I still haven’t bought one. The new kiddo has sapped the budget for a few more months.

Hmmm. You sure you got your priorities right. Lol.

Ha! You have no idea! Babies are cheap.

No joke. Two 15 year olds in my house and the next few years are gonna be the $$$hit.

Looks like a good time! It’s been a long time for me as well shoot I need a Jeep too lol

Ha ha. I have an extra in my driveway. [emoji6]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Looks cool Jason... was that the Holcomb side or the Skyline side? I’ve been itching to get back over there... but like you, #dadlife.

JAGS

Hooked
Looks cool Jason... was that the Holcomb side or the Skyline side? I’ve been itching to get back over there... but like you, #dadlife.

Skyline side. In fact, it was the skyline trail. [emoji106] There are far worse things than dad life.

If you can get away with the family, I don’t think you’ll regret it. Well, more than once every nine months at least. Lol.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
The exact moment when a Jeep JL Wrangler owner realizes they should have gotten the Jeep truck. Lol. #jeepproblems #ridingthebumpstops #sod

IMG_9147.jpg

IMG_9149.jpg

Realized I haven’t posted in my Jeep thread in a LONG time. Lol. I added a ram mount holder that is pretty cool....does that count as a mod? Ha ha.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. At least you man'd up and did it. That's awesome.

It didn’t seem that bad as we were loading them 3 at a time. My son and I had a good laugh at HD.

Then after I unloaded at home and stacked in a pile more laughing ensued. That was a lot of sod. Ha ha.

Top Bottom