New Years, a few beers, many cheers, here here...

Looks like you're getting a good group together - I'd like to add my name to the list. Was up to Big Bear a couple of weeks ago. Patchy snow in spots, but I don't think it has snowed since then. Weather looks like its going to be great on Staurday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

John

Looks like you're getting a good group together - I'd like to add my name to the list. Was up to Big Bear a couple of weeks ago. Patchy snow in spots, but I don't think it has snowed since then. Weather looks like its going to be great on Staurday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

John

Added! Yeah, it should be a great day up there. I can't wait. :thumb:

I'm gonna be driving from Los Angeles, is there anyone here lives in LA? Maybe we can go together. Text me please.
8186209792 mishel

Thanks for putting this together CaliCrusher!!! Some great trails today!! Couple shots my daughter got of Manuel and that last water crossing.manuel three wheeling.jpgwatercrossing.jpg

Thanks to all the guys that showed up today. It was great meeting all of you. Despite getting a little mixed up in the beginning, I had a blast running Dishpan Springs with you.

We have some unfinished business with John Bull....next time.

[QUOPaul;232837]Thanks for putting this together CaliCrusher!!! Some great trails today!! Couple shots my daughter got of Manuel and that last water crossing.View attachment 62790View attachment 62791[/QUOTE]

Nice pic paul and thanks calicrusher for putting this run together

What happened you guys didn't run jb?

[QUOPaul;232837]Thanks for putting this together CaliCrusher!!! Some great trails today!! Couple shots my daughter got of Manuel and that last water crossing.View attachment 62790View attachment 62791

Nice pic paul and thanks calicrusher for putting this run together

What happened you guys didn't run jb?[/QUOTE]

It looked like John Bull was about 1-1.5 hours away from where you left. We just didn't think sunlight would prevail for us to run it

Attachments

• 1388894817716.jpg
    1388894817716.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 68
More pics for ya

Attachments

• 1388897429483.jpg
    1388897429483.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 1388897475647.jpg
    1388897475647.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 1388897506726.jpg
    1388897506726.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 58
Thanks to all the guys that showed up today. It was great meeting all of you. Despite getting a little mixed up in the beginning, I had a blast running Dishpan Springs with you.

We have some unfinished business with John Bull....next time.

I'm SERIOUSLY pissed I missed this run!!! I couldn't get my rig back in the shop in time to have my rear drive shaft looked at, and didn't want to ruin everyone's day in case I had a problem on the trail, plus my St Bernard has been sick all week and gave us a scare late last night so we drove down to our Vet in San Marcos today ($400 bill of course). It looks like you guys had a great time (Love the pics, need some more). For all you SR71/A12 fans, since we were near S.D. we drove down, took a pic of this aeronautical beast! Cant wait for the next run (Jeeps going on the shop this week), I'm going to be BUTTHURT all week about missing this run!:naw:

SR2 (1).jpgSR2 (2).jpg

Top Bottom