NEW WAYALIFE iPhone & Android App NOW AVAILABLE!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
:eek:

I don't think its the same two people. I think you are thinking of someone else. Eddie and Cindy own Project-JK and Wayalife, I think MTG owns JK-FOrum.

LOL!

I wish I had owned and sold JK-forum. 😃 But Internet Brands owns it now.

Tackerdown

Banned
They used to own it. I was just referencing the different vibe of the forums. It's much better here!

Vibe Thats it . I belong to an hvac sight where I can help home owners and noobs starting out , great sight and it feels good to help others but it often feel like a competition between others. those few bad eggs always try to belittle others.

HTC EVO WAYALIFE AN epidemic in the making

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As MTG pointed out, Cindy and I started Project-JK and JKF and recently sold just JKF to IB about a year ago. While we had agreed to help manage JKF over the past year, we decided it was time to move on and are now dedicating ourselves fulltime to WAYALIFE, our videos and the future ahead of us. :yup:

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
As MTG pointed out, Cindy and I started Project-JK and JKF and recently sold just JKF to IB about a year ago. While we had agreed to help manage JKF over the past year, we decided it was time to move on and are now dedicating ourselves fulltime to WAYALIFE, our videos and the future ahead of us. :yup:

And you guys do an AWESOME job at it too! It's great when people can take their passion and share it with others while creating a business that supports their WAYALIFE!

Tackerdown

Banned
I'm just wondering if anyone else is having problems with there Android,when it comes to viewing profiles with this app. Even there own profile. Maybe my phone is out outdated.:beer:

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK12

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having problems with there Android,when it comes to viewing profiles with this app. Even there own profile. Maybe my phone is out outdated.:beer:

Yea I'm having the same problem with viewing profiles

RockyJk

Im having that problem too...maybe it's time for an iphone haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
Im having that problem too...maybe it's time for an iphone haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol my wife and 3 boys and there girlfriends all have I phones . They all tell me to switch.

Miramontes

If what you mean having problems viewing your profile on the app. Is that it does not appear as when your logged on the PC. The answer is that that's how it is on the app. An app version of a web site is simplified.

Tackerdown

Banned
If what you mean having problems viewing your profile on the app. Is that it does not appear as when your logged on the PC. The answer is that that's how it is on the app. An app version of a web site is simplified.

Lol I mean it is a blank screen , it doesn't work . .

Tackerdown

Banned
Are you using the latest Wayalife app? You might need to uninstall and reload it.

Yes I got the one from wayalife production llc I installed, uninstalled , waited a week or two and tried again. It just goes to a white screen when I try to go into profiles. (I don't know icon.) :confused:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There is a new update that we need to install and it is possible it will help resolve this issue. We'll try to get on it as soon as we have time.

Top Bottom