NEW WAYALIFE iPhone & Android App NOW AVAILABLE!!

Moochie

Forum runner is the name of the company that developed the original app for Wayalife. They were bought out by Internet Brands.

Tackerdown

Banned
I'm not sure if any one else was having any problems with the app but I loaded it to Taptalk and it fixed the error . :)

HTC EVO WAYALIFE TAPTALK

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
How do you edit your post from this new app? I also can't, or haven't figured out how to quote.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Atch

How do you edit your post from this new app? I also can't, or haven't figured out how to quote.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Click on the response that you want to quote, it'll give a few different options👍

Tackerdown

Banned
Many thanks :thumbup: I couldn't get some things to work and opened it in T-T and it started working. You guies realy do have the best sight I've seen to date. I think it just how willing you and your friends are willing to help even on the simplest things. Thanks again.
HTC EVO WAYALIFE TAPATALK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Many thanks :thumbup: I couldn't get some things to work and opened it in T-T and it started working. You guies realy do have the best sight I've seen to date. I think it just how willing you and your friends are willing to help even on the simplest things. Thanks again.
HTC EVO WAYALIFE TAPATALK

I think there might still be 2 different apps in the store. It's possible the first time around you got the wrong one. You shouldn't need Taptalk to get our App to work. We're trying to get rid of the old one now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think there might still be 2 different apps in the store. It's possible the first time around you got the wrong one. You shouldn't need Taptalk to get our App to work. We're trying to get rid of the old one now.

I only see one currently but I know the old one was/may still be active. That may be the issue some are having. I know that's what 13JKU was having the other day.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I only see one currently but I know the old one was/may still be active. That may be the issue some are having. I know that's what 13JKU was having the other day.

Yeah, we're working on it. May take a bit for the old one to go away completely.

Tackerdown

Banned
Yesterday when I uninstall the old app and went to download the new app in marketplace there was too . Of course I picked the wrong one first ,uninstall it again went back and install the new 1 . Everything worked fine except the profile.

Top Bottom