New to this forum and want say HI!

IMG_6256.JPG
Haven’t read the thread except the last couple posts and figured I’d just throw this out there. Best I could do since I don’t google blown tranny pics or late night taco bell runs.

Don’t sweat it too much. Budgets dictate the direction of everyone’s build and if a supercharger is what fit yours, then I hope it works out for you. Now that you have it though you really should spend just a little more and have it dyno tuned so you know exactly what you have. Your installer should have done that anyways to ensure it’s dialed in precisely to your setup.

Also, torque is what you’re after. Forget horsepower numbers since they really don’t do anything for a Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So RIPP uses intune Diablo RM 3000
It seems to me to be running well but I’m use to driving my Audi A8 so this is a completely different beast! Also after some coments here I’m not sure if the 5.13s match up with my 33s? It’s running 2400 rpms at 70 mph.

Sell them while they are almost new to fund larger new ones. Cheaper to upgrade that way then when your 33s are worn out.

It seems to me to be running well but I’m use to driving my Audi A8 so this is a completely different beast! Also after some coments here I’m not sure if the 5.13s match up with my 33s? It’s running 2400 rpms at 70 mph.

FWIW, I’m running 37s and 5.13s. At 70mph I’m at 2350rpm.

FWIW, I’m running 37s and 5.13s. At 70mph I’m at 2350rpm.

I'm having a hard time believing you're at 2400 rpm at 70 mph with 33's...my JK6 has 4.88...with 39's, I'm at 2600 at 70...Brute, with 5.38 & 40's, I'm turning 2850 rpm

I'm having a hard time believing you're at 2400 rpm at 70 mph with 33's...my JK6 has 4.88...with 39's, I'm at 2600 at 70...Brute, with 5.38 & 40's, I'm turning 2850 rpm

The transmission is going to play a role too. We all have different transmissions, so it’s apples to oranges.

Next time I’m on the interstate I’ll double check but I’m 99% sure it was 2400 at 70. I think I was told when I bought it that the Supercharger Tranny gears and tires were all matched up... I’ve got an email into level 10 to try to get more info.

Last edited:
Top Bottom