New to this forum and want say HI!

Never driven the 3.6. But I honestly don't think my 3.8 is all that bad. After installing the superchip programmer it seems to take hills better. I can cruise at 75-80. I can get up to speed on any on ramp. It's a jeep I didn't really expect it to be a 1/4 miler.

Welcome from a hotel somewhere in NC...

I know a built tranny when I see one (yes, I'm in my hotel robe and have been drinking)

Perhaps I should post my dyno sheets...511 ft/lbs torque at the rear wheels...with a stupidcharger as well...

And yes, Overlander (aka Highlander when wearing a kilt) does make up shit...which we enjoy, of course...

The point is...wait, where's my wine glass?...oh yeah...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays (except the Taliban and the Denver Broncos)...

(yes, I'm in my hotel robe and have been drinking)

The point is...wait, where's my wine glass?...oh yeah...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays (except the Oakland Raiders)...

It's obvious you've been drinking. I fixed your post for you ^ :beer:

Welcome from a hotel somewhere in NC...

I know a built tranny when I see one (yes, I'm in my hotel robe and have been drinking)

Perhaps I should post my dyno sheets...511 ft/lbs torque at the rear wheels...with a stupidcharger as well...

And yes, Overlander (aka Highlander when wearing a kilt) does make up shit...which we enjoy, of course...

The point is...wait, where's my wine glass?...oh yeah...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays (except the Taliban and the Denver Broncos)...

Funny you mention the Taliban. They just now sent a little gift over the wall. So fuck the Taliban.

Ok I want to apologize to anyone I offended!! I assumed there was some good ball busting going on and thought I was doing the same until I was told I was not being humble and should bow to the master! I only have one master and that’s my wife! Lmao I really am sorry for my attitude and look forward to all the knowledge in here!! Peace and Love Peace and Love!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Interestingly enough they don’t say what they actually upgrade. Just claim good to 700hp, makes me think it’s a regular trans with a better torque converter slapped on the front. No mention of valve body upgrades or stronger parts. Odd. Good luck convincing people a supercharger makes the 3.8 driveable, glad you’re happy with it but in the internet if you want to make claims you have to post up the dyno sheets to back it up. You can get smaller pulleys to up the psi on a vortech but you will be eating fuel like the fat kid devouring cake on Matilda.
https://media.giphy.com/media/5GN0oF3BooWQw/giphy.gif
View attachment 317457

http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/0...ions-build-the-best-off-road-tranny/#photo-01

I know you bought the Jeep with that already installed, but wow, $5k on a custom Jenner? :crazyeyes: I don't see the need for that kind of an upgrade with such a modest power increase. That'd buy an Atlas and then some. :idontknow:

I know you bought the Jeep with that already installed, but wow, $5k on a custom Jenner? :crazyeyes: I don't see the need for that kind of an upgrade with such a modest power increase. That'd buy an Atlas and then some. :idontknow:

Hey trust me, if you want a reliable and powerful tranny you’re gonna have to drop some coin. Especially if you expect it to properly turn that shaft out back while being blown up front.

Hey trust me, if you want a reliable and powerful tranny you’re gonna have to drop some coin. Especially if you expect it to properly turn that shaft out back while being blown up front.

Yeah, good point. The cheap ones probably spew fluid all over the place prematurely :grayno: You get what you pay for, no?

Top Bottom