New QuietCrawler system for the 2012+ Jeep JK Unlimited

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Yeah, as I think I mentioned the only time I really hear it is when I am boogieing up the mountains and get on the gas and the transmission goes from 5/6 to 2....
:naw:

Thanks for all the replies and helping with options. Does it fart with the 3.6 like the crawler kit? Your videos it has a good sound but can you get us one from a stop light so those of us looking to avoid the farting shifts? Thanks again I'm definitely going to look more in to this kit now.

Remember we offer a 90 day Sound and Performance Guarantee. If you aren't happy return it for a refund. :beer:

Whoops

Sounds well tempered to me for this type of exhaust. Added to my list lol

Are you a manual transmission by chance? I truly don't have a fart sound on an automatic.
I can try and get a video, maybe a while. I have KOH and a few other things on my plate... :)

Thanks for all the replies and helping with options. Does it fart with the 3.6 like the crawler kit? Your videos it has a good sound but can you get us one from a stop light so those of us looking to avoid the farting shifts? Thanks again I'm definitely going to look more in to this kit now.

sjd78

Man, this is exactly what I'm looking for! Too bad it didn't come out before my 90 day sound guarantee was up on my 6" round ultra flow muffler!

sjd78

Also do you have the part number for the race bullet muffler used in this kit? Would it fit after a 6" round ultra flow muffler to help reduce the sound level? Thanks!

vitodivita

Remember we offer a 90 day Sound and Performance Guarantee. If you aren't happy return it for a refund. :beer:

Are you a manual transmission by chance? I truly don't have a fart sound on an automatic.
I can try and get a video, maybe a while. I have KOH and a few other things on my plate... :)

Good to know, I think the overall concept of this exhaust is great, many people hesitate to buy these types cuz a loud exhaust can really suck for some people. Kudos to you guys for listening to the market..I have an auto btw..

Last edited:

BlueBox

If you call Summit Racing its in their system.

Part #s for the separate pieces:
Ultra Flow SS - 17283
Race bullet - 24246
Tailpipe - 55428

Whole Kit - 39524

sjd78

Ultra Flow SS - 17283
Race bullet - 24246
Tailpipe - 55428

Whole Kit - 39524

Thank You very much for providing the part numbers!!!

One more part to add
PN 52561 this is the pipe that comes off the Y-pipe and works with the front muffler the UFW SS muffler. It helps the offset/center sit under the JKU nice.
There are some 2.5" clamps too and you want to use a small piece of tubing (about a foot) between the two mufflers.

Ultra Flow SS - 17283
Race bullet - 24246
Tailpipe - 55428

Whole Kit - 39524

Last edited:
Top Bottom