New Jeep already in the shop

Nice! Glad ypu got your ride back finally. Now delete the waypoint for the dealership in your nav system so your Jeep doesnt try to go back lol

cav♤fighter;725853 said:
Nice! Glad ypu got your ride back finally. Now delete the waypoint for the dealership in your nav system so your Jeep doesnt try to go back lol

No shit right?!?! Lol

Glad to hear you got your Jeep back.

Thanks!! You all have been so great and supportive since I joined. So glad I came across WAL!!!

BTW, my pink WAYALIFE windshield sticker goes on tomorrow! I was bummed when it arrived while my girl was in the shop! Will definitely post pics after she gets all cleaned up!

Update: I GOT MY BABY BACK!!!! I was on my way home and since I hadn't received a call I decided to stop in. The service guy just looked at me and was like "they literally just handed me the keys to your jeep." Good timing on my part!! I took it for about a 10 minute drive to make sure it was driving ok then had to head home to let the doggie out! I will be sure to put it to the test tomorrow and this weekend!!

Thanks to everyone that chimed in with their well wishes and comments.

Dreadedsoldier, I am pulling for ya buddy! Hope you get the news your baby is ready for pick up very soon!!!

Yes!!! Happy for you! Perfect timing it sounds like.
I actually had something funny happen. As I said before I work for a dealership and we have a guy from bolt center that owns a 14 jku attitude. He's really good buddies with the service manager at the dealership I took the jeep to. So after explaining everything he's like "want his cell?" I declined and said I'm not trying to stir the pot anymore than I have. Needless to say the service manager ends up calling me saying he's super sorry and my jeep will be ready to pick up Friday afternoon and from now on he's going to be my service advisor. I'm to go to him with whatever problems I have with the Jeep from now on and he's going to give me the preferred treatment. I guess it helps having Jeep buddies that know people!! :)
Again stoked for you hope from now on you and your baby have smooth sailing!

Yes!!! Happy for you! Perfect timing it sounds like.
I actually had something funny happen. As I said before I work for a dealership and we have a guy from bolt center that owns a 14 jku attitude. He's really good buddies with the service manager at the dealership I took the jeep to. So after explaining everything he's like "want his cell?" I declined and said I'm not trying to stir the pot anymore than I have. Needless to say the service manager ends up calling me saying he's super sorry and my jeep will be ready to pick up Friday afternoon and from now on he's going to be my service advisor. I'm to go to him with whatever problems I have with the Jeep from now on and he's going to give me the preferred treatment. I guess it helps having Jeep buddies that know people!! :)
Again stoked for you hope from now on you and your baby have smooth sailing!

Oh my gosh that is fantastic!!!!!! So happy to hear that.

It is definitely good to have Jeep buddies!!!!

Wish nothing but the best for you and baby as well!!! Rock on!!

Update: I GOT MY BABY BACK!!!! I was on my way home and since I hadn't received a call I decided to stop in. The service guy just looked at me and was like "they literally just handed me the keys to your jeep." Good timing on my part!! I took it for about a 10 minute drive to make sure it was driving ok then had to head home to let the doggie out! I will be sure to put it to the test tomorrow and this weekend!!

Thanks to everyone that chimed in with their well wishes and comments.

Dreadedsoldier, I am pulling for ya buddy! Hope you get the news your baby is ready for pick up very soon!!!

:rock::drinks::celebrate::photo::photo::driving::driving::honey:

I'm surprised that so many "newer" (15 & 16's) Wrangler owners are in the dark about the Wave Program. I had at least 3 different people at the dealership explain the details to me plus sales people at two other dealerships when I was looking. I've yet to register "Oscar" since it would bring bad JuJu. [emoji6]

Glad to see you got your Jeep back.....have fun!!!!!!

Thanks!! Definitely plan on having a great time with my baby!!!

I'm surprised that so many "newer" (15 & 16's) Wrangler owners are in the dark about the Wave Program. I had at least 3 different people at the dealership explain the details to me plus sales people at two other dealerships when I was looking. I've yet to register "Oscar" since it would bring bad JuJu. [emoji6]

To be honest, I was floored that no one at the dealership told me about it!!!

Happy trails to you and Oscar!!!

Top Bottom