NEW EVO MFG JLU/Gladiator Rock Sliders Now Available

JAGS

Hooked
Based on these pics, the JL sliders weld (bolt-on) to the frame and not the actual body mounts. It bolts to the steel around the body mount in another pic. I could be missing something. But this is very similar to the JK frame mount sliders, right?

Attachments

• 8210A4B5-A06F-4C8D-873F-F0602CC08075.jpeg
    8210A4B5-A06F-4C8D-873F-F0602CC08075.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Right. But I believe jet has the skins for added protection/stability of the bombers.

The skins are $300. So now you’re at $1000.
Mel has the bomber rockers on his diesel JT without the skins and for a while now. I haven’t seen him having too much of a problem with his panels getting messed up. One of the reasons I went this route. I’m sure eventually it could happen but I’ll take my chances for now. That is if I ever actually get out and wheel… lol

JAGS

Hooked
Mel has the bomber rockers on his diesel JT without the skins and for a while now. I haven’t seen him having too much of a problem with his panels getting messed up. One of the reasons I went this route. I’m sure eventually it could happen but I’ll take my chances for now. That is if I ever actually get out and wheel… lol
If you think I can pick lines like Mel, you are pulling too many doubles at work. Lol.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Dude. That sucks. Looks like the slider took the brunt at least.
For Sure... it was really that gap between the slider and the fender where the Rock slipped by... and me being overly aggressive before the spotter had a chance to get to the scene. lol

Bullwinckle

Hooked
If you think I can pick lines like Mel, you are pulling too many doubles at work. Lol.
LOL 😂 . Never thought of it like that. Well crap I’m in the same boat but too late now… Although he is still pretty rough with his rigs so you know it can still take a beating with that combo.

mw473

I have to say that I'm surprisingly still happy with my bombers. I would prefer the frame mounted sliders but they have held up better than I thought.
Good to hear. Do you know if they will be selling a skin to replace the skin that attached to the slider on your JL? Hopefully it would have the same bolt pattern.

JAGS

Hooked
Pretty pumped for these based on the pics. I realize they are a little steep with all the bells and whistles. But I’m going just basic weld on for the JL and $1300+ isn’t all that bad. There are a couple cheaper frame mount/weld on options, but I’d rather spend my money at EVO made in the USA.

Top Bottom