NEW!!!! 2" SPORT system with progressive coils front and rear!

SSRuger

I got my sport lift put on about 2 months ago and put about 3000miles on it so far and love it so far. Was wondering what trimming folks have had to do to fit 35's onto it? I'm either gonna do the trimming or get some 3/4 spacers and change the front shocks to the longer 9000's if needed.

Attachments

• 20180516_154930.jpg
    20180516_154930.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 20180516_154930.jpg
    20180516_154930.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:

Bugtuth

I got my sport lift put on about 2 months ago and put about 3000miles on it so far and love it so far. Was wondering what trimming folks have had to do to fit 35's onto it? I'm either gonna do the trimming or get some 3/4 spacers and change the front shocks to the longer 9000's if needed.

Good looking rig. What was your net gain in height? You going to add a winch?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SSRuger

Good looking rig. What was your net gain in height? You going to add a winch?

I am gonna add a steel front bumper and winch to it. Up front I gained about 1.9" and the rear I got about 1.75 but it has the LOD Destroyer with tire carrier on the rear already. I might get some smaller spacers to it also.

Bugtuth

Cool. I am getting ready to pull the trigger and have read good things about this lift but am concerned with having the clearance needed for 35’s. I already have a winch and bumper.

RCVRY

Finally installed mine last weekend. It’s a good kit. Ride quality is improved over the stiff, sometimes violent 4” no-name kit I took off. Install was easy as well. Took about 2 days but that included rebuilding my front driveshaft cv joint. I highly recommend this with the 9000xl’s.

Only wish the stickers for the front shocks were packaged better. They are both damaged and look shitty.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
In regards to the decals message me, I know a guy.
:beer:

Finally installed mine last weekend. It’s a good kit. Ride quality is improved over the stiff, sometimes violent 4” no-name kit I took off. Install was easy as well. Took about 2 days but that included rebuilding my front driveshaft cv joint. I highly recommend this with the 9000xl’s.

Only wish the stickers for the front shocks were packaged better. They are both damaged and look shitty.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Cool. I am getting ready to pull the trigger and have read good things about this lift but am concerned with having the clearance needed for 35’s. I already have a winch and bumper.

I've got 35's and flat fenders (before that I had cut factory fenders). I had to chop the factory front bumper to have full turning clearance. Apart from that (which you already have covered with an aftermarket bumper), you will want to add 2" bump stop extensions in the rear. I haven't yet but I absolutely need to because the outside edge of my rear wheel well almost cut straight through my tires under full stuff. I got lucky and noticed it before any real damage was done but I definitely added some unintended siping to the tire. ;)

Bugtuth

I've got 35's and flat fenders (before that I had cut factory fenders). I had to chop the factory front bumper to have full turning clearance. Apart from that (which you already have covered with an aftermarket bumper), you will want to add 2" bump stop extensions in the rear. I haven't yet but I absolutely need to because the outside edge of my rear wheel well almost cut straight through my tires under full stuff. I got lucky and noticed it before any real damage was done but I definitely added some unintended siping to the tire. ;)

Dang. Thanks for the heads up.

Rocky07

I installed the Rancho Sport 2”lift last weekend and it rides great. I installed a new steering stabilizer, but I am experiencing a bit of bump steer on uneven roads. I suspect the cast is out of spec, causing the excess bump steer. I’m thinking adjustable lower control arms would be my next logical step to solving this issue. Is there anything else I should be replacing along with the lower control arms?ATTACH]307174[/ATTACH] Image1533015222.551355.jpg Image1533015243.837174.jpg

Attachments

• Image1533015202.127610.jpg
    Image1533015202.127610.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 185

Rancho

Caught the Bug
You are on the right rack
arms or geo brackets :)

I installed the Rancho Sport 2”lift last weekend and it rides great. I installed a new steering stabilizer, but I am experiencing a bit of bump steer on uneven roads. I suspect the cast is out of spec, causing the excess bump steer. I’m thinking adjustable lower control arms would be my next logical step to solving this issue. Is there anything else I should be replacing along with the lower control arms?ATTACH]307174[/ATTACH] View attachment 307175 View attachment 307176

Top Bottom