Never ending problems.

So I do have rubbing of the track bar and diff at driver side flex. Its not full flex either. I probably had another 3in or so more to flex out. Are my only options bump stop extensions and or a new track bar?20170226_203517.jpg20170226_203525.jpg20170226_203542.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The f***ing check engine light came back on again. P0456. No gas cap light. Only p0456. I think it's time to try a and replace the leak pump

Replace the integrity module detector. $28 and some from the stealership. Been thru this a couple months back. But mine came with the gas cap light. It was 3 weeks of frustration and hundreds of phone calls. Dealer replaced my vapor canister, gas tank, gas cap and some random stuffs. My CEL would go away for a couple of hours or days then come back. It went away for good when they replaced the "integrity module detector". Good thing it was under warranty, now I have all those other shiny stuffs for free. 😁

So I got the battery tested at oriellys rather then at home. And the battery is showing only 26 percent charged. They checked everything. So might be a dead cell in the battery. I also changed the break light switch. Lets see if one of these fixes the problems. Brand new optima battery and it's already dying. Not impressed

I am looking to buy new batteries for a dual setup. I asked around and did tons of research online. Optima and odyssey are not what they are used to be.
I am going with X2 batteries from "batteries plus". X2 batteries are made by Northstar which is ran by a chief engineer who quit odyssey and started Northstar.
They offer 5year warranty, specs are same as odyssey and they are made in USA.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Replace the integrity module detector. $28 and some from the stealership. Been thru this a couple months back. But mine came with the gas cap light. It was 3 weeks of frustration and hundreds of phone calls. Dealer replaced my vapor canister, gas tank, gas cap and some random stuffs. My CEL would go away for a couple of hours or days then come back. It went away for good when they replaced the "integrity module detector". Good thing it was under warranty, now I have all those other shiny stuffs for free. 😁
That's what I did. I am waiting to see if the light ever comes back on.

I am looking to buy new batteries for a dual setup. I asked around and did tons of research online. Optima and odyssey are not what they are used to be.
I am going with X2 batteries from "batteries plus". X2 batteries are made by Northstar which is ran by a chief engineer who quit odyssey and started Northstar.
They offer 5year warranty, specs are same as odyssey and they are made in USA.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'll definitely have to look into that. Your right. Optima is nothing like they use to be.

Top Bottom