Need help with head light part!

noroad

Anyone know a jk that is totaled or any idea where i can get a black passenger head light retainer ring! The one the head light sits in and can be adjusted by the three screws! Dealer wants 160 as its a whole kit!

JAGS

Hooked
Anyone know a jk that is totaled or any idea where i can get a black passenger head light retainer ring! The one the head light sits in and can be adjusted by the three screws! Dealer wants 160 as its a whole kit!

Piginajeep posted up a business at one point that sells used part. Maybe he can chime in. Also maybe check a junk yard in your area. If you have a part number, google it. Maybe someone has an aftermarket out there too. Good luck[emoji106]

Havoc40

Just bit the bullet and had to buy one from the dealer last week. Mine was $193 with tax :icon_crazy:. It's not even a whole kit, just the ring and the head light. That said, my buddy owns a junk yard and called me on Saturday saying he thinks he found one. I'll update this tomorrow.

jeeeep

Hooked

probably a junk yard would be your best bet.

stevewhiteparts.com has the assembly for $129

quadratec has replacements for $87 not sure of the quality

Crown makes a replacement as well $80

Last edited:

noroad

Piginajeep posted up a business at one point that sells used part. Maybe he can chime in. Also maybe check a junk yard in your area. If you have a part number, google it. Maybe someone has an aftermarket out there too. Good luck[emoji106]

Thanks I hope someone can and I have been looking for a bit, this is may last shot before I pony up stupid money!

How in the heck did you mess that up?

Gosh I was wheeling to hard at the mall and didn't see a curb, it just came out of no where lol!

Just bit the bullet and had to buy one from the dealer last week. Mine was $193 with tax :icon_crazy:. It's not even a whole kit, just the ring and the head light. That said, my buddy owns a junk yard and called me on Saturday saying he thinks he found one. I'll update this tomorrow.

Please and thank you! Any help would be great!

probably a junk yard would be your best bet.

stevewhiteparts.com has the assembly for $129

quadratec has replacements for $87 not sure of the quality

Crown makes a replacement as well $80

Ya even 80$ is stupid money for a 10$ plastic ring lol!

Havoc40

Well no luck from my buddy. The Jeep was hit on the passenger side and only has the driver assembly (what I needed). He's going to look for a passenger side, but hasn't called back yet.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Noroad I got them before from the local salvage yard. They were $50 for the whole headlamp assembly including what you need, all the adjusters, spare lamp and bulb

Lance628

There's a jeep junk yard up here he has everything I can give him a call and see what he's got if you want and I'd could mail it to you if he's got one

noroad

Hey I called him and he said he thinks he has one but was on his way out the door so he said he will call be back first thing in the morning so I'll let you know as soon as I know

Thank you its the passenger side if they are different!

Lance628

Just got off the phone with him, sorry no luck the ones he has where off an 06 I'll call a few other places I know of tommrow and let you know what I find

Top Bottom