Need help with head light part!

Petromotion

I've looked for 6 months. Broke my retaining clips on the adjustment screw. I cant find any with just the ring, Mopar part number is the whole assembly. Cheapest I have seen is $45, that's more I want to pay when a couple zip ties are working for now.

jeeeep

Hooked
that's the problem with trying to find the plastic ring, everyone sells it as an assembly and some junkyards are more expensive than finding it online.

This is where a 3d printer would be handy lol

JeepDrum

uploadfromtaptalk1445058243150.jpg Is the part you're looking for the rings in the bottom center of this pic? If so, they're listed on Craigslist about 35 min from me. Not sure if they're still available but I could see.

toxicwaste29

I tried forever to find the ring for mine. They only are sold in an assembly. I was able to finagle my lights so they stay and are function.

noroad

I tried forever to find the ring for mine. They only are sold in an assembly. I was able to finagle my lights so they stay and are function.

ya I think that is going to have to be my plan to, as I don't wana spend large amounts on a 5$ plastic ring.

Top Bottom