My WJ Build

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Also,. I'm want to give a shout out to Ddays! He always hooks me up. I really appreciate and owe him so much! I love you man! Well, I mean like a buddy...not like one of those real, real buddies. You fucking rock!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Here is a funny. I had just finished the drag link ends. Then, I started on the center link and took it off. THEN for some stupid reason I got in the jeep and turned the wheel. Not even realizing what I did. When I went to put it back on the tires looked like that! I was like WTF????????? On a good note I lined them up all by myself. Took it for a test drive and hit ramming speed and slammed on the brakes a few times. Nothing. I'll take it back to the alignment shop and test again. I am stoked! They were fucking easy! I cannot believe they were gonna charge me about $800 just to replace one hub and the drag ends. I replaced both hubs and all four ends for under $200. I will still do the uppers. I cannot wait for the next mod....SPACERS!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Got some spacers from my good buddy Ddays! I think this will definitely make my rig more BEEFY! Pretty stoked I got the WJ back from alignment and it is running awesom. The wobble is gone! Thanks again brother! IMG_20210107_135546624.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Added these little items. I went over a pot hole that felt like a crater and boom wobble. I've changed about everything in the front. Inspected underneath and nothing loose at all. Only thing I found was my stabilizer was blown and leaking. I know, I know the stabilizer does not fix problem. I found a Moog Trail boss and installed it. I cannot believe how big and thick it is. I just wish it was black like everything else under my rig. Here comes the jokes. Took it for a drive and running good again. I'll be installing my spacers here soon. Pretty excited. Thanks Jerry! IMG_20210123_080135302.jpg IMG_20210221_165213767.jpg

Elroy231

Not everyone get a big thick black one. Big thick white ones work just as well when used properly.
I had the wobble in my wrangler. Went thru and tighten this replaced that. Still wobble. Finally against all advice and everything I read I changed the steering stabilizer and the wobble was gone......until yesterday, but that is another story.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Not everyone get a big thick black one. Big thick white ones work just as well when used properly.
I had the wobble in my wrangler. Went thru and tighten this replaced that. Still wobble. Finally against all advice and everything I read I changed the steering stabilizer and the wobble was gone......until yesterday, but that is another story.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol! I was hesitant, but it did the job.

Top Bottom