My life with a Brick

Nothing a hammer couldn’t have fixed. Lol. Hammered both mine back at least twice and my dealer still keeps repairing my “leaking” diff cover. Lol. Almost funny.

Very nice [emoji106]

I don’t feel so bad knowing that I’m not the only one who hasn’t gotten the underside of my Jeep clean after Drummond.

New diff cover after mine got peeled back on a rock and started leaking

Nice cover!

LOL, first time I changed the oil in mine I smeared the living shit out of the gasket bead trying to hold the cover in place and start a couple bolts. Those are pretty heavy. Next time I got two bolts the same size as the cover bolts except about 2 inches long and cut the bolt heads off. I used them as guide pins by placing them in the 3 & 6 o'clock holes - no more ruined gasket beads. :thumb:

Nice cover!

LOL, first time I changed the oil in mine I smeared the living shit out of the gasket bead trying to hold the cover in place and start a couple bolts. Those are pretty heavy. Next time I got two bolts the same size as the cover bolts except about 2 inches long and cut the bolt heads off. I used them as guide pins by placing them in the 3 & 6 o'clock holes - no more ruined gasket beads. :thumb:

That’s a good idea! Just battled mine after Drummond. Always a pain

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Nice cover!

That’s a good idea! Just battled mine after Drummond. Always a pain

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Instead of buying bolts, just get some long set screws - no heads.

Nice cover!

I must have gotten lucky mine took like 20 seconds to get in place and start a couple bolts!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice cover!

I must have gotten lucky mine took like 20 seconds to get in place and start a couple bolts!

The front is the hard one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Nice cover!

Good idea!

I have my cover off right now, sealing up a leak. I think the leak is partially due to the trouble getting bolts started last time.

I guess I will head to the hardware store.

Thanks👍

Just cut this beauty out of a tree by the sidewalk tonight. I bet my garbage man is going to shit his britches when he lifts the lid in the morning [emoji23]IMG_1385.jpg

You have to save that and use it to scare the shit out of people! Hahahaha, you could have a blast with that thing. :cheesy:

You did kill all the hornets, right? :shock:

Looks to still be inhabited judging by the couple wasps on the leaf. You're fucking crazy...haha. I got popped in the lip by just one yellow jacket and that was enough to say no thanks.

I went out Saturday night at 11:45 and emptied a whole can of hornet killer right up the hole in the bottom, then ran back inside. Might have looked like a girl I’m not sure [emoji23][emoji23]

I went out Saturday night at 11:45 and emptied a whole can of hornet killer right up the hole in the bottom, then ran back inside. Might have looked like a girl I’m not sure [emoji23][emoji23]

Hahahaha, I smacked one half that size off of my back porch last month with a shovel at night. I KNOW I looked like a girl running back into the house

Top Bottom