Music - What are you listening to?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
And now, a curveball....

I heard that song a lot growing up in Phoenix AZ and I still enjoy it. The ‘Children of The Sun’ reference in the song was popular in the ‘Valley of The Sun’. That’s when Phoenix was still Phoenix before it became LA East. Good memories there. Thanks for posting that!

kevman65

Hooked
WTF? Is this a set-up? When I bought my sound system (at what used to be the best audio shop in the area), I brought Children Of The Sun in on CD and used it for system evaluation material. Cranked up loud. I think other customers thought it was strange.
No, not a set up. If you go back and check the years of original release of all of the songs I put up, you'll see they're all from the 70's.

The one before Children of the Sun was released one year before Mr. Thorpe released his song.

HUGE difference in sounds, hence the curveball.

No, not a set up. If you go back and check the years of original release of all of the songs I put up, you'll see they're all from the 70's.

The one before Children of the Sun was released one year before Mr. Thorpe released his song.

HUGE difference in sounds, hence the curveball.
Yes, they are all some of my favorite songs. But the songs are unicorns. The albums are all worth buying but the rest of the songs on them got no notice from the public.

Lots of Pennywise and other 80'-90's punk. NoFX will be doing their farewell tour next year. It's wild to see how most of these guys look today but sound exactly the same as I picture them in my head.

Seen NoFX a ton over the years. Saw them with pennywise, TSOL, suicide machines, circles jerks, etc last year.

Got tickets for both Denver shows next July. Can’t wait til they announce the lineup. Hoping so bad lagwagon comes out.

CD2

Caught the Bug
Latest crap......

Sakis Tolis (solo, RC, and w Insomnium)
She Past Away
Type O Negative
Twin Tribes

Last edited:

CD2

Caught the Bug

Mellow stuff, imagining if Type O did versions too.
Messed my back up so am crashed on couch.
Get drunk enough and proly end up spinning October Rust.

boardsurfer

Seen NoFX a ton over the years. Saw them with pennywise, TSOL, suicide machines, circles jerks, etc last year.

Got tickets for both Denver shows next July. Can’t wait til they announce the lineup. Hoping so bad lagwagon comes out.
Pennywise was one of the greatest shows I've ever been to. So much energy. Left the venue covered in sweat, torn shirt and missing a shoe. Bro Hymn was a moment I'll never forget.

Top Bottom