Mrs.2013rubirick build thread

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You mean like this? It must have been the people doing the work? Make a comment when you actually wrench on your jeep. :idontknow:

View attachment 152281

Have you ever installed a set of coil overs(or anything for that matter) if not pls don't comment

Edit. We're a gang not a crew remember

Hahahahahahaha! So true!
Love the Web Wrenches out there!

Gotta love it. Jags comes in here trying to be helpful to help avoid some future headache and you guys get butt hurt thinking he is attacking you lol

Gotta love it. Jags comes in here trying to be helpful to help avoid some future headache and you guys get butt hurt thinking he is attacking you lol

No ones butt hurt. I'm sure this will start a rant of comments because you'll call me a liar. He has his opinion and I have mine. Not saying he or I are right/wrong. Thanks for your input :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
No ones butt hurt. I'm sure this will start a rant of comments because you'll call me a liar. He has his opinion and I have mine. Not saying he or I are right/wrong. Thanks for your input :yup:

Lol what opinion did he have. He asked a question and if so, he was making sure you guys saw the issues branman is having. You sure are touchy

bkac

Caught the Bug

First off it wasn't even the same group that did the install. Not butt hurt here at all, just the two issues have nothing to do with each other.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
First off it wasn't even the same group that did the install. Not butt hurt here at all, just the two issues have nothing to do with each other.

Ok cool it wasn't the same group. Glad we got that cleared up. Now Next time don't get some defensive when someone asks a question (ie. Asks if it was the same group that installed branmans coilovers) then tries to look out for you just in case to make sure you don't encounter the same issue.

Ok cool it wasn't the same group. Glad we got that cleared up. Now Next time don't get some defensive when someone asks a question (ie. Asks if it was the same group that installed branmans coilovers) then tries to look out for you just in case to make sure you don't encounter the same issue.

Thanks for the advice guys.

bkac

Caught the Bug

I will admit, I didn't read the "if this is" part of his reply. My apologies!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
And not to beat a dead horse but how was it not the same group?

I would like to thank Jason(CrippledPetey) and Jenn(MagellenJenn) for opening their home and garage to me to get this done along with Ricky(2013Rubirick), Jill(Mrs2013Rubirick) and Rob(Panda) for stopping by and lending a hand. I couldn't have done it with out you. This was definitely a team effort. We all Cut, Drilled and Wrenched but Jason and Ricky really did most of the back breaking work and Rob was the savor on the last day with the thread repair.

I had a blast getting this done and learned so much :thumb: - True Friends Thank you :beer:

:thinking:

The only thing that is different between the 2 installs is the front axle lower brackets, and the synergy track bar bracket that branman has. Nothing was installed wrong so why would it matter if it was the same crew that installed it.

bkac

Caught the Bug
The only thing that is different between the 2 installs is the front axle lower brackets, and the synergy track bar bracket that branman has. Nothing was installed wrong so why would it matter if it was the same crew that installed it.

the front had a prorock 44 so the spacers and brackets for the coilovers are a bit different on the axle end

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hahaha! Bunch of badasses on this thread! Where is my popcorn?

Oh and where are the wayalife stickers?

Top Bottom