Mrs.2013rubirick build thread

Mrs.2013rubirick

She's all done!! Well still a few things like rock rails, c gussets, and a few other things.
Thank you again everyone! It was a really fun weekend! Can't believe we got so much done 😆

Attachments

• 1436150032608.jpg
    1436150032608.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 1436150049706.jpg
    1436150049706.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 1436150062454.jpg
    1436150062454.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 110

bkac

Caught the Bug
Just one thing, I was bottoming out a bit in the rear. Everything else was great. We're going to wait for the rear sway bar and then see.

The swaybar won't make a difference on that. That's crazy with the 300 springs in the rear. I put the tuning rings all the way down.

JAGS

Hooked
If this is the same crew that did Branmans, check that the front axle is centered and cycle the suspension on driver AND passenger.

He posted up some issues after his first run. Maybe save you some headache. 👍

If this is the same crew that did Branmans, check that the front axle is centered and cycle the suspension on driver AND passenger.

You mean like this? It must have been the people doing the work? Make a comment when you actually wrench on your jeep. :idontknow:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436153065.738105.jpg

Have you ever installed a set of coil overs(or anything for that matter) if not pls don't comment

Edit. We're a gang not a crew remember

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

JAGS

Hooked
You mean like this? It must have been the people doing the work? Make a comment when you actually wrench on your jeep. :idontknow:

View attachment 152281

Have you ever installed a set of coil overs(or anything for that matter) if not pls don't comment

Edit. We're a gang not a crew remember

Hahahahahahaha! So true!
Love the Web Wrenches out there!

Sensitive much. I don't need to have installed COs to read the thread and see a problem.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up if you hadn't seen what branman posted. Not sure what the issue is but honestly figured you'd be able double check. That's all. 👍

Apparently I rattled the hornets nest though. Good times. You should clearly know my intensions if you've spent any time on the open forum.

Top Bottom