MOAB EJS 2024 Concept Jeeps - Let Us Know what you Think!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I don't think Stellantis understands their Jeep customers. I'm not excited about their concept and showroom vehicles anymore and the heavy price tags. Increasingly, it looks like I bought my last new Jeep a dozen years ago and I'm still madly in love with my 32 year old MJ.
Jeep is an iconic American name and no matter what Stellantis does, we won't let it fade away.

Seems it’s all about appealing to the new generation of earth-first hippies nowadays. They don’t go far from the highway anyway so why do they need a capable rig that can take them into the back country?

Bear_JT

Hooked
I don’t think Stellantis gets the difference between a concept vehicle and a SEMA vehicle. It’s pretty sad and a far cry from what Jeep used to bring to the table. Sure some of the stuff like seats in the JT look nice and Dana 60’s from the factory would be sweet (are they actually going to do it?). Who puts Bronco axles on a Jeep and calls it a concept? Last rant, but why the aloe plant in the hippie Jeep? That’s gotta be like another $1,000 upgrade. 🤪

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I thought a concept was something not in production. These look like production vehicles with a quadratec catalog.
I think it's been that way for quite some time now. Ever since JPP was established as a thing, Jeep has put a LOT of their 'concept' focus on selling THEIR aftermarket parts. This as opposed to imagining what the future of Jeep might be like.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, for me personally, I really like the Poison Apple red color on this rig and who doesn't love a 392 but really hate that they kept it on stock suspension like it's a good thing and still not a fan of Jeeps without a spare. I mean, come on man!
cn024_065jp4dttbhhrtb98r1b8ki7opfqvvr-jpg.404297

And, I gotta say, I'm still having a hard time with the scrunched up pseudo grill on the 2024 Wranglers. Can't stop thinking it's been lifted from the Renegade.

jeeeep

Hooked
All of them, meh

The color schemes are lazy, the JT looks like what a dinosaur steamer would look like after eating the Willy's and Wagoneer, the patterns on those seats and the paint colors.

The Low Down pisses me off. They could've done so much more with it but instead, let's throw a shitty white stripe where it doesn't belong, add a clear hood cutout, put the hood vents on the fender and shave off the door handles on the back and leave the fronts to stick out like a tranny's nut sack 🤬 .
Also, WTF is that grey stripe above the rock rail supposed to be? annoying AF? they succeeded.
This one really pisses me off lol
Was this designed by some Jeep designer's kids? I sure hope so, it would explain a lot.

Stellantis must have announced to the Jeep engineers/designers they were going to EJS2024 a week ago and they had to scramble to put something together or just non-motivated lazy ass designing.

To me, a clear signal I am no longer their target customer

All underwhelming as expected. Really a shame they’ve completely lost the essence of what made their vehicles special every year being that they were actually “concepts” and not readily available vehicles that can be recreated using components that are also readily available and have been for quite some time…

Top Bottom