MERRY CHRISTMAS from WAYALIFE -- What did Santa Get Your Jeep?

That is just a photo from the internet. Google jeep in a crate and same pictures come up. This is a representation of how the jeeps were shipped in WW2. Its rumored that someone bought a shipping container or something similar for like $25 and it contained one of these at some point but I have no other info on that. Would be pretty cool to find though.

I looked it up also and came to the same conclusion. They don't really exist. So I would like to see real pictures and know where this guy got one from.

That is just a photo from the internet. Google jeep in a crate and same pictures come up. This is a representation of how the jeeps were shipped in WW2. Its rumored that someone bought a shipping container or something similar for like $25 and it contained one of these at some point but I have no other info on that. Would be pretty cool to find though.

Ah man party pooper hahaha. Merrry Christmas and Happy New Year Wayalifers!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Santa brought me 300.00 in Walmart gift cards. What those turn into (other than gift cards for something else like Visa or Amazon cards) has yet to be determined :hmm:

Off topic or at least a bit to the side of the topic. I noticed the Warn M8000 and rebate on Amazon is currently Amazon Prime Members only. Didn't realize they did that kind of thing.

A few things. Undercarriage leds, a pretty cool lightbar from auxbeam I had been scoping out and the Mrs got me a couple cool signs for the office or garage.

IMG_1482785206.700534.jpg

IMAG2185.jpg

I got a CB from my wife! The one I've been thinking of getting just haven't done it. Thanks to JAGS this summer on the Rubicon for letting Lisa pick your brain and Slavens for helping to make sure this was the correct one. She pulled it all off very stealthily and I never guessed. Just need to get a fire stick and some coaxial and I'll finally have some ears.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Merry Christmas to you all!! This year, Santa brought Rugged Ridge rear seat covers and recovery kit, Rock-Slide Engineering EZ Rack kit, and Rotopax 2 gal gas and water packs. IMG_4241.jpg

View attachment 236069

I got a CB from my wife! The one I've been thinking of getting just haven't done it. Thanks to JAGS this summer on the Rubicon for letting Lisa pick your brain and Slavens for helping to make sure this was the correct one. She pulled it all off very stealthily and I never guessed. Just need to get a fire stick and some coaxial and I'll finally have some ears.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice!!! Needed one for sure

The wife and kids got me some fog lights that go inside the front bumper (never had them before, very excited). Got a new cordless dremel with flex head attachment. Going to make a fuse block/relay holder thing-a-ma-bobber this week and hopefully get everything all wired up by next weekend. Gotta order some sweet Jeep switches for my RR A-Pillar switch pod too. Yay!

Top Bottom