MEGA THREAD : SEMA 2023 on the GO Show Coverage

kingsize

One of my friends posted this the other day and I can't agree more.

"SEMA has to decide what kind of industry group it wants to be. If they won’t protect the brands and vendors legal copyrights, then they are less of a manufacturing association, and just a trade show taking booth fees from manufacturers and pirates alike."

Trail Bud

Hooked
Bestop giving some 2-door love with this awesome single hand operation flip top.
View attachment 397620 View attachment 397621
The problem with the self and assist folding soft tops are the windows don’t roll up for small storage. They store behind the rear seat standing up. Takes up alot of space.
ask, if you can, if they know of a window bag that rolls up for the 23 JL. The JK windows rolled up to a small tube.
love the coverage too!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One of my friends posted this the other day and I can't agree more.

"SEMA has to decide what kind of industry group it wants to be. If they won’t protect the brands and vendors legal copyrights, then they are less of a manufacturing association, and just a trade show taking booth fees from manufacturers and pirates alike."
It thing a big part of their problem is that they've just gotten way too big or at least, in terms of show space. They kept expanding the amount of square footage they have and now need to fill and are forced to take money from anyone they can. They would really do themselves a big favor to give up on West Hall, squeeze things and charge attendees something a bit more reasonable. The costs are through the roof and thanks to whore media, it's gotten a lot harder for manufacturers to justify that cost.

jamesrw30

I'm curious about the quality of Rugged Ridge and Motobilt bumpers and other products. Are they any count? I've heard of both of them but always wondered about how they are.

Top Bottom