MEGA THREAD : SEMA 2023 on the GO Show Coverage

They got lots of new stuff but their new axle shafts with amazing operating angles is what really caught my eye.

View attachment 397697
Awesome thank you! Definitely look really nice and I’m sure with a nice price tag.

One thing I really appreciate about companies like RockJock/Currie is that they have still maintained being a family business and not sell out to big brother.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot with my good friend Jim from JE Reel. Ran into him working the Neapco booth and got some insides to things he's working on. Hope to bring that news to all of you soon.
20231105101418-4ddcf99d.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another pic that I was going to post a while back but never got around to. On the left, you can see the generic plastic badge that we're given when attending the show. Granted, everyone gets a version of it, depending on why they're there and it's pretty much been the same forever. Now, on the left, you can see what media was given for a badge holder back in 2006. In fact, I still carry it around as it has pockets, pen holders and places where you can keep things like business cards in it. Boy, times have changed.
IMG_8334.jpg

Top Bottom