Longarmwj AKA Ryan

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think he was just posting like 12/20? Report says he was busted somewhere around the 29th

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

His last post was the 22nd, says it on his profile. And the article clearly says 12/23 arrested.

KevinG

Caught the Bug
I was looking back at some of his posts. I had totally forgot about the drama with light bright and him.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
His last post was the 22nd, says it on his profile. And the article clearly says 12/23 arrested.

So he was on WAYALIFE and looking at little boys at the same time sick Fuck! Pretty sure they looked into this site. [emoji35]🤬

Ddays

Hooked
Didn't even see the date, Well there is more info from the last time, but I am guessing that was already known, :doh:

Looked to have happened in the same area though. Tragic to see there are so many scumbags out there that prey on kids. :mad:

Ddays

Hooked
I regret to inform you that Longarmwj, or Ryan, has been arrested and set up for a crime that he has not committed. He asked me to inform everyone here as to what is going on, because he is currently unable to access social media or internet. He was concerned that people would be worried about his lack of posting, as it was his favorite website.

As of now, because of the situation, he is no longer employed with Troncalli, and will more then likely lose his Jeep because of lost wages. We have an attorney who we have used before to fight the same corrupt detective who is "handling" his case.

I ask nothing of the members here. All I ask is that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers as we work through these horrible and false accusations against him, and that you all here know that Ryan is NOT and never will be a criminal, regardless of what outcome this has.

By his request, I will not go into the charges against him, but they are false and we are doing everything in our power to clear his name.

Thank you all, and God bless.

So going back and reading this trash again when the link popped up in the Moab/Telluride thread, (slow night, what can I say), the above highlited statement grabbed me. This is the original post Bro entered in 2017 and he states they have used the same lawyer before this post. Now the post the other day makes it 3 times he's been arrested for this shit now, not 2. Sure hope justice is served....

MericaMade

So going back and reading this trash again when the link popped up in the Moab/Telluride thread, (slow night, what can I say), the above highlited statement grabbed me. This is the original post Bro entered in 2017 and he states they have used the same lawyer before this post. Now the post the other day makes it 3 times he's been arrested for this shit now, not 2. Sure hope justice is served....
Oh good catch!

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom