Longarmwj AKA Ryan

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Wow has he really been gone a year? Fuck that year flew by I had no clue about any of this. Couldn’t imagine sending dick pics to a kid :doh:

I think he was just posting like 12/20? Report says he was busted somewhere around the 29th

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Aren't the middle names different? I was thinking the first go around was mistaken identity. Either way I was getting sick of all his being gay references to everything.

MericaMade

Lol wow. The fact his brother posted about it is what was suspicious to me in the beginning. Why would you put that type of information out and try to explain it to a bunch of people you've never met unless you're trying to lay down the foundation that you're not guilty for something you know you are.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Lol wow. The fact his brother posted about it is what was suspicious to me in the beginning. Why would you put that type of information out and try to explain it to a bunch of people you've never met unless you're trying to lay down the foundation that you're not guilty for something you know you are.

It was pretty obvious that this dude was heavily invested/dependent on social media. This is an acceptable and almost expected way to communicate nowadays.

Brute

Hooked
Jeepers Crow...an expression my painter's boss used when I was 16 since he was a devout catholic and refused to take His name in vain, especially when bouncing a hammer off his thumb.

Spazbyt

Hooked
It was pretty obvious that this dude was heavily invested/dependent on social media. This is an acceptable and almost expected way to communicate nowadays.

So true. You only need the approval of certain special people in your life and that's, random strangers on the internet.

JKbrick

So wait, is Drew his brother and his lover?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Braxtonsag

No wonder he wouldn’t go into detail on the charges lol I wouldn’t let that shit get out either. I find it weird he says it’s been a 10 year battle back in 2017. Surely my man hasn’t been doing it for 10 years at his age

Top Bottom