LoD Offroad JLU

Also, soon we will be rolling out our classic frame-mounted Signature Series rock sliders, but this time for the JLU Wrangler!* Frame mounted and 100% bolt on, these have developed a reputation for being pretty robust, as time has shown on JK Wranglers! So we figured we would bring the classic design over to the JL for greater variety.

*currently available for 4-door only*

py14m5.md.jpg
py1DqP.md.jpg

JLU Stock Camera Relocation

Greetings once again fellow Jeepers!

We are very happy to announce the development of our unique rear view camera relocation kit/mount for the Destroyer Series rear bumper and tire carrier! It retains your stock Jeep camera function and location in the center of the wheel, and also allows the independent, parallel use of the tire carrier swing arm for maximum versatility and adaptability. Designed with ease of install and durability in mind, the camera is mounted in a robust shell that is easy to assemble and will provide increased protection over the stock plastic housing! See the attached photos, and stay tuned for more updates and great products!

- LoD Product Design and Engineering

v2ApBj.md.jpg
v2Am21.md.jpg

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;1037241 said:
Also, soon we will be rolling out our classic frame-mounted Signature Series rock sliders, but this time for the JLU Wrangler!* Frame mounted and 100% bolt on, these have developed a reputation for being pretty robust, as time has shown on JK Wranglers! So we figured we would bring the classic design over to the JL for greater variety.

*currently available for 4-door only*

View attachment 299155
View attachment 299156

For these will it be required to drill and tap holes like on the jk? Or was their enough factory bolts to utilize?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;1060414 said:
Greetings once again fellow Jeepers!

We are very happy to announce the development of our unique rear view camera relocation kit/mount for the Destroyer Series rear bumper and tire carrier! It retains your stock Jeep camera function and location in the center of the wheel, and also allows the independent, parallel use of the tire carrier swing arm for maximum versatility and adaptability. Designed with ease of install and durability in mind, the camera is mounted in a robust shell that is easy to assemble and will provide increased protection over the stock plastic housing! See the attached photos, and stay tuned for more updates and great products!

- LoD Product Design and Engineering

View attachment 305596
View attachment 305597

I have to agree you guys do a great job of design and fab. Awesome product LoD!

These and our new Destroyer Series sliders are frame mounted and 100% bolt-on. There are optional holes available for extra support, you may drill and tap those if you are using these off-road and want extra security against impacts :D

For these will it be required to drill and tap holes like on the jk? Or was their enough factory bolts to utilize?

We hope that everyone is having a productive and adventure-filled summer! We sure have been! We have also been filling the Destroyer Series lineup of tire carrier parts and accessories, and we made a little illustration to show what is now available for the JL Wranglers :D

xsfEOp.md.jpg

Hello readers,

We have developed, and will soon be releasing, an add-on bike rack for those of you who wish to stay mobile, and take your bike on your adventures! It holds two bikes comfortably, and attaches securely and conveniently to the Destroyer tire carrier trail rack setup. :rock:

DSC04527.jpg
DSC04535.jpg
Open.jpg

Last edited:

HoosierWolf

What is the distance between the two prongs for the bikes to sit on? Just wondering if it will work with my full suspension mountain bike.

jesse3638

Hooked
What is the distance between the two prongs for the bikes to sit on? Just wondering if it will work with my full suspension mountain bike.
I've got a hitch mount bike rack similar to this. While I can get my full suspension mountain bikes on it, it is far from easy. I have to remove my shock on one of the bikes. Companies do make a bar that attaches to the seat post and head tube so it'll fit on the rack better.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom