LIVE on the GO MEGA THREAD : 2018 SEMA Show Virtual Feed - WIN COOL RANCHO GEAR

naturaloak

Really enjoyed the coverage. Now have another thing on my bucket list. But one that's now gonna have to get ticked off in the next couple of years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKbrick

Just went back through the whole thread, for personal preference Dynatrac’s Code 1 gets my vote, maybe throw the new crate motor in it for shits and giggles
Eddie and Cindy thank you for everything you do, awesome job

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

CHEERS to the end of SEMA!!
A super big thanks to all of you for following our coverage. We hope you enjoyed it.

Oh yeah, without doubt, the threads here kept me insane at the workplace.. Work is killing me now..
Thanks for the posts and giving us the drool stuff, I'm yet to look in to the videos in Youtube and then get a JL.. Lol :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, the WINNER of the Rancho Gear is....

Thanks for keeping us updated, I'm enjoying all of the great pictures and can hardly wait to see all of the new JL part offerings.

Thanks to Rancho for sponsoring the thread...

Congratulations CalSgt!! :rock:

CalSgt

Hooked
And, the WINNER of the Rancho Gear is....

Congratulations CalSgt!! :rock:

So many thanks to Eddie and Cindy for the excellent coverage of the SEMA show, and thanks to Rancho for the gear. :celebrate:

I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!

I guess I don't get to say that anymore, I'll just have to smile & admit that I am lucky:driving:

It feels pretty awesome to win the shocks I needed for reading a thread I was going to read anyway. My stock shocks don't seem to be keeping up with these 37's...

Thanks for the Wayalife & JLWrangler sites and the work that goes into them, I really enjoy reading them.

Thanks again for the cool swag

WJCO

Meme King
So many thanks to Eddie and Cindy for the excellent coverage of the SEMA show, and thanks to Rancho for the gear. :celebrate:

I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!

I guess I don't get to say that anymore, I'll just have to smile & admit that I am lucky:driving:

It feels pretty awesome to win the shocks I needed for reading a thread I was going to read anyway. My stock shocks don't seem to be keeping up with these 37's...

Thanks for the Wayalife & JLWrangler sites and the work that goes into them, I really enjoy reading them.

Thanks again for the cool swag

Congrats! :thumb:

Trail JK

Just finished catching up on your 2018 SEMA video coverage and just wanted to say WOW! Awesome job! I really enjoyed the interviews and insight on the new products companies are working on for the JL. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom